Using Automation Signals

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
osiovie1

Hi,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I have tried to replicate the exact settings as directed.

I have also attached screen shorts of the General, Parameters and Conditions Tabs, for you to view and kindly confirm if I have done the correct thing?

Thanks a lot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
osiovie1

Hi,

Thank you for your prompt response.

I have tried to replicate the exact settings as directed.

I have also attached screen shorts of the General, Parameters and Conditions Tabs, for you to view and kindly confirm if I have done the correct thing?

Thanks a lot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
megarain

Is this for the same horse ?

Why does this require a signal ?

Please test this in practice, before using real money.

The pictures are fine, but, dont show how the horse is selected, whether its the same horse, or, any other conditions.

To me, the strategy has to lose money.
IQ-SPORT

Hello Sir,

Sorry please, I'm new here, and I don't know if this is the right thread to drop this, but I seriously need your Guide to enable me create an automation bot to execute my tested strategy. I have manually traded the system for quite a while now with pretty good success rat, so I really thought it will be a lot easier and better if any one can assist me with guides to create a Bot that will automate both trades.

My trick is to automatically back the favorite at 1.35 (fixed odds) with X stake and I will then try to watch the race very closely... if the same horse price reversed, and start drifting up to 3.0 ? I will then manually Lay the same horse to lose with x Stake to hedge the trade for a small lose or gain irrespective of the final outcome.

The Help I need now, is simplly a guide on how to automate the whole process, rather than placing the Lay manually.

I.e, I need guide on how to create a Bot that will automatically Back the first favorite at 1.35 (fixed odds) and at the same time, automatically Lay the same horse, if and only if, the price reverse and drifting back up to 3.0 (fixed odds).

in other words, a bot to Back the Fav at 1.35 and to Lay the same horse at 3.0 just in case the price drift back up to 3.0. (Image attached)

I don't know if the above trick may need a signal in other to trigger the Lay bet or some form of conditions, Hence, I need your kind advice and guide on this.

I will be glad if you can assist me out with this.

Thanks in advance...
Dallas

IQ-SPORT wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:34 pm
Hello Sir,

Sorry please, I'm new here, and I don't know if this is the right thread to drop this, but I seriously need your Guide to enable me create an automation bot to execute my tested strategy. I have manually traded the system for quite a while now with pretty good success rat, so I really thought it will be a lot easier and better if any one can assist me with guides to create a Bot that will automate both trades.

My trick is to automatically back the favorite at 1.35 (fixed odds) with X stake and I will then try to watch the race very closely... if the same horse price reversed, and start drifting up to 3.0 ? I will then manually Lay the same horse to lose with x Stake to hedge the trade for a small lose or gain irrespective of the final outcome.

The Help I need now, is simplly a guide on how to automate the whole process, rather than placing the Lay manually.

I.e, I need guide on how to create a Bot that will automatically Back the first favorite at 1.35 (fixed odds) and at the same time, automatically Lay the same horse, if and only if, the price reverse and drifting back up to 3.0 (fixed odds).

in other words, a bot to Back the Fav at 1.35 and to Lay the same horse at 3.0 just in case the price drift back up to 3.0. (Image attached)

I don't know if the above trick may need a signal in other to trigger the Lay bet or some form of conditions, Hence, I need your kind advice and guide on this.
I will be glad if you can assist me out with this.

Thanks in advance...

Here is a link to a ready made example file that backs a runner when it trades at odds of 1.35
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11414

Page 19 of the same thread contains the instructions on how to add a stop at 3.0
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11414&start=187
IQ-SPORT

Okay.

Thanks for your timely response.

I would have use stop at 3.0 as you advice but stop is not guaranteed to work effectively, especially during in-play. Hence, I'm hoping to achieve that by placing a second lay bet.

Or is it impossible to automatically back and lay the same horse ?

I will really appreciate if you can guide me through the process of automating a back to lay or lay to back bot. provide me link to similar post.

Best Regards...
Dallas

IQ-SPORT wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:59 pm
Okay.

Thanks for your timely response.

I would have use stop at 3.0 as you advice but stop is not guaranteed to work effectively, especially during in-play. Hence, I'm hoping to achieve that by placing a second lay bet.

Or is it impossible to automatically back and lay the same horse ?

I will really appreciate if you can guide me through the process of automating a back to lay or lay to back bot. provide me link to similar post.

Best Regards...
Yes its possible to back and lay or lay then back any horse any number of times but no bet is ever guaranteed to be matched in play due to the fast moving volitile odds especially at the closing stages when this type of bot is triggering.

But automation will always trigger much faster than a human could react and place the bet so will increase your chances of being matched compared to doing it yourself
IQ-SPORT

Sorry please, I really do appreciate your kind and timely response and I also understand the fact hat you are quite pretty busy most times, but I still want to appeal with you that when ever your are less busy, could you please put me through on how to set up a back to lay bot or lay to back?

For instance, to back the first fav at 1.40 and lay it off at 3.0 if only it does drifts upward. Or to lay a selection at 3.0 and back same selection at a shorter price of 1.40 where necessary? This is of utmost importance to me because all my winning strategy is build on it.

You are very mush appreciated .
Dallas

IQ-SPORT wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:35 pm
Sorry please, I really do appreciate your kind and timely response and I also understand the fact hat you are quite pretty busy most times, but I still want to appeal with you that when ever your are less busy, could you please put me through on how to set up a back to lay bot or lay to back?

For instance, to back the first fav at 1.40 and lay it off at 3.0 if only it does drifts upward. Or to lay a selection at 3.0 and back same selection at a shorter price of 1.40 where necessary? This is of utmost importance to me because all my winning strategy is build on it.

You are very mush appreciated .
The first link i provided was to a thread were you could download a ready made file to do it, it even has a video in the opening post on how to download and import the file and begin using.

The second link was for the instructions on how to add the lay if it drifted
IQ-SPORT

OK.
Much thanks....
ShaunWhite

vladilyich wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:25 pm
Is it possible for somebody to do a video regarding these signals as I don't have the foggiest what they mean when explained in writing?
Imagine that each individual selection and the market as a whole each have a stack of empty shelves. When you want to remember something about the selection or market you put a label on a shelf and store a number on it. Ie you create a signal name and give it a value. Later in your rules you can perform actions that are conditional on the values of the signals you have set previously.

Signals are only set or changed when the rule line's conditions are met.
damianrduy3

Hello.
I created simple tennis automation rule using signals, but the rule doesnt work on itf markets. I tried both mine own rules and this shared on forum. Why it happens?

Regards
Dallas

damianrduy3 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:15 pm
Hello.
I created simple tennis automation rule using signals, but the rule doesnt work on itf markets. I tried both mine own rules and this shared on forum. Why it happens?

Regards
There is no live score feed for ITF matches, so any rules that use server or score conditions will not trigger on these matches
damianrduy3

Thank you Dallas
Colmate

Help needed for something which should be quite simple but for the life of me I'm struggling to do it. Must be old age.

Trading O1.5 football, placing bets at HT. Sometimes trading multiple matches. All I need is to know that a market has been suspended/goal is scored. If I have say 4 ladders on screen, then I only hear Peters beautiful rendition of 'This market has been suspended' on one ladder. Is it possible to set up BA so that this audio is announced for all ladders.

Alternatively is there an automation .baf that can be easily changed just to play an audio alert after a goal/market suspension so that I can go back in and trade it.

Any help gratefully received. I use an app called Goal Live which does the job but with around 95% reliability

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”