Bot is working but not fully

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
BigJ

Ok thanks.

Is there a way, as long as the BSP is in the range, just back the horse as soon as possible at best available price. This is regardless of how much its gone up or down / out of range? In my mind this is what the bot is set up to do but am I missing a trigger / condition?

I'm thinking sometimes it triggers but the horse does't get matched at the trigger price and the time runs out? Is that feasible

is there a way to re-trigger if not matched? I could use it on longer races. Maybe extending the time will help? As long as if only backs the horses with a bsp that falls in the range.

Cheers
Dallas

BigJ wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:56 pm
Ok thanks.

Is there a way, as long as the BSP is in the range, just back the horse as soon as possible at best available price. This is regardless of how much its gone up or down / out of range? In my mind this is what the bot is set up to do but am I missing a trigger / condition?

I'm thinking sometimes it triggers but the horse does't get matched at the trigger price and the time runs out? Is that feasible

is there a way to re-trigger if not matched? I could use it on longer races. Maybe extending the time will help? As long as if only backs the horses with a bsp that falls in the range.

Cheers
Its submitting the bet at the best price at the moment it triggers, the 1 sec in-play delay means a price could be several ticks lower when it reaches the market and if it carries on shortening it could just remain unmatched

You can submit the bet below the current bet price anywhere to as low as 1.01 and Betfair will match it at the best price available when it reaches the market

You can use fill/kill and resubmit if not matched (added on the parameters tab), you'll need to make some cond changes if doing this as you'll want it to trigger only if theres no bets matched on a selection instead of your number of place bet triggers
BigJ

Thanks Dallas
BigJ

Dallas wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:18 pm
BigJ wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:56 pm
Ok thanks.

Cheers
Its submitting the bet at the best price at the moment it triggers, the 1 sec in-play delay means a price could be several ticks lower when it reaches the market and if it carries on shortening it could just remain unmatched

You can submit the bet below the current bet price anywhere to as low as 1.01 and Betfair will match it at the best price available when it reaches the market

You can use fill/kill and resubmit if not matched (added on the parameters tab), you'll need to make some cond changes if doing this as you'll want it to trigger only if theres no bets matched on a selection instead of your number of place bet triggers
Dallas

In practice I can use either of the below 3 in parameters to achieve the same thing?
It's not clear in the manual but will they all give you best price and not wait for the parameter to be hit?

"Custom ticks below best market price"
"Custom ticks below Actual SP"
"Custom % below actual SP"

Cheers
Dallas

Every order will get matched at the best price by Betfair, all those options are just where your going to 'Place at'
BigJ

Dallas wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:49 am
Every order will get matched at the best price by Betfair, all those options are just where your going to 'Place at'
Thanks

So if I use "Custom % below actual SP" of say 50% will BA wait until the price is 50% below actual SP till it triggers?

Or does it trigger straight away as per trigger times on the general tab and as long as the price is no more than 50% lower than actual sp it will get match at best price?

I think it''s the latter just need to be 100% sure

Cheers
Dallas

BigJ wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:09 am
Dallas wrote:
Thanks

So if I use "Custom % below actual SP" of say 50% will BA wait until the price is 50% below actual SP till it triggers?

Or does it trigger straight away as per trigger times on the general tab and as long as the price is no more than 50% lower than actual sp it will get match at best price?

Cheers
Yes its the latter, and if the price was less than 50% below SP when it triggered it would just sit unmatched at those odds until the price came back up to match it.
BigJ

Dallas wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:41 am
BigJ wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:09 am
Dallas wrote:
Thanks

Cheers
Yes its the latter, and if the price was less than 50% below SP when it triggered it would just sit unmatched at those odds until the price came back up to match it.
Thanks Dallas - Perfectly working :) cheers

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”