Can such Rule be created? an interesting one-1!

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
tonyku

I am a very new to betfair and betangel and trying to build this rule but its 6th day and no luck.. At last, I am writing my idea here and calling experts for help. Can someone create this rule and reply with .bak file? Thank you in advance!! I am thinking to run this rule on soccer, cricket, tennis and other markets that does not have more than 3 selections. Please feel free to add any other best practice,.

Rule: do a $10 back bet on 1st fav, if odds reduced over 15% or more in last 30 seconds (but odds are under 3% +- in past 5 seconds)
Condition: Market is in play only (not pre, or suspended) volume over 40000, back odds are between 1.4 to 2.5, number of selection in market are less than 4.
Close trade: if loss is more than $3; or if profit if more than $5 (or perhaps a trailing stop loss) only 1 active trade of $10 is allowed at a time. once first trade ends (either in profit or loss) then wait for 5 minutes and rerun/activate this rule in market (not more than 5 times in 1 market)
tonyku

I am curious to see how this bot will work anyone interested? please PM me
Dallas

You can only track the movement of a price in ticks or odds with guardians automation (you would to use excel to track as a percentage)
The rest is doable though
tonyku

Dallas wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:28 pm
You can only track the movement of a price in ticks or odds with guardians automation (you would to use excel to track as a percentage)
The rest is doable though
thank you Dallas for reply.
unfortunately my skill level has not reached to point where i can write this bot myself. do you know someone who can write this for me? I am willing to pay reasonable amount for time spent.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”