cancelling bet error

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
murdok

I have an automatism to run in some soccer games and at some point I ask to cancel the bets what happens is that the rule in some it fires as expected and in others not somebody has any idea what happens here ??

and then in the log I get this error !!!

17/10/2017 02:52:59: [G_Auto] : Warning: Betfair returned a 'Processed with errors' message while cancelling bets: The order has been processed, but errors have occurred.
mengoneur

I got the same today . Nobody knows anything about this error , please?
BetScalper

Very difficult to find out what causes these errors, BF doesn't use transaction processing, obviously.

When you send a back, lay or cancel then it hits the BF server and can get put in a queue or rejected in part of completely.

There could be circumstances whereby the cancel gets processed before the back or lay enters the system.

From experience, you can't send a back/lay, wait 5 seconds and just assume its been processed. You need to build very tight triggers with signals to work out exactly what your current betting situation is in the markets before issuing further amendments.
mengoneur

Thank you or your suggestion Betscalper :)
So I will operate as the problem would not been happened as works to find out it isn't worth to be done . Did i well understand so ?
Thanks again, bye
BetScalper

mengoneur wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:23 am
Thank you or your suggestion Betscalper :)
So I will operate as the problem would not been happened as works to find out it isn't worth to be done . Did i well understand so ?
Thanks again, bye
Your first Rule in any trigger file should check to see if there are any unmatched bets in the market and then act accordingly before placing new bets etc.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”