Is it Possible ? ... Auto Drip-out ...

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
sherman

Hi, just wondering if it's possible to manually place a back bet in running and have automatically placed lays to drip out at pre-determined % drop and % stakes ? .. ? would this be possible with either Guardian Automation or via spreadsheet ?
Thanks
Dallas

It is possible to achieve the same effect
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=12284
sherman

Thanks Dallas ..
sherman

actually I had looked at doing this but I would be looking for a front runner after the race has started .... so could be any selection, what I am looking for is automation to react to my manually place bet(s)
Thanks
Dallas

sherman wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:37 pm
actually I had looked at doing this but I would be looking for a front runner after the race has started .... so could be any selection, what I am looking for is automation to react to my manually place bet(s)
Thanks
The best way to do that is suppose your using £20 back stakes, create a rule with 4 x £5 lay bets (or what ever you want to use) then for the 'Place at' option use custom ticks below SP (ie 1st lay might be 10 ticks, 2nd 17 ticks etc) and apply them to ANY selection
Finally add an amounts 'matched bets amount condition'
The selections total back bets are equal to
following fixed amount (enter the same stake as you'll of manually backed for)

Then if required just add a green up rule to trigger after a certain time or when all lays are matched
sherman

cheers .. i'll give that a try ..

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”