Lay the field if 2 or more runners trade below 2

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Candles

Hi

I have tried searching the automation board but cannot find a simple lay the field automation to trigger if 2 or more runners trade below 2.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Many thanks
Dallas

ferrypaul

iv been trying to do simular but cant get the second third fourth etc bets to fire.. Il upload the baf file below if you can help or anyone else
Back when a horse hits 2.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShaunWhite

On your first rule "Place £2 On First To Trade Below 2.0", try setting the Counter signal to 1 rather than incrementing it.

I think I've seen a problem before using a signal that hadn't first been set. Maybe you could have a rule that fires first, once, that sets Counter to 0 and leave the rest of your rules as they are?

What odds are you hoping to get? I think you'll need to average at least 1.8. Do you have the stats on how many horses trade below 2 in each type of race?
ferrypaul

I dont sorry mate but thanks for the reply il try the changes you suggested
EyePeaSea

Candles wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:50 pm
I have tried searching the automation board but cannot find a simple lay the field automation to trigger if 2 or more runners trade below 2.
Do you mean when two or more runners are trading at <= 2 at the *same* time, or just races where at some point, more than one horse has dipped to <= 2?

If you mean at the same time, then I can get some indicative stats on how often this has occurred over the last year or so.
ShaunWhite

It must be just at some point. I can't imagine that 2 under 2 ever happens for more than a millisecond or two.
EyePeaSea

Happened 4 times in 5,000 races where the odds of 2 horses were both <= 1.9 for more than 3 minutes. I got bored waiting for it to find any more matches.

So I guess you're right, he must have been talking about different horses at low odds at any point in time! :D
Dallas

It could only happen for anything more than a split second if Betfair turned XM off for that race

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”