Markets on one computer loading on another computer ?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
ShaunWhite

I think they're saved in C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Bet Angel\Bet Angel Professional.

The file is markets.cfg ?
evertonian

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:54 pm
I think they're saved in C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Bet Angel\Bet Angel Professional.

The file is markets.cfg ?
This works ! Thank you so much Shaun White and Euler. That will save me a load of time. Extremely grateful to you.
jrover

Hi evertonian

I just found you post regarding the "save market". I located the correct folder but could you tell me how do you import the markets (file data) into guardian?

Hope you can help :-) Thx in advace
spreadbetting

ShaunWhite wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:52 pm
I see how both implementations have pros & cons.
I wonder why they didn't just put an 'allow multiple locations' in the user settings?
Because everything is handled by session cookies, if that's not expired you have a live account. You can set that to log out thru inactivity on the security settings on the website to as low as 20 minutes. Most API apps simply try to log back in with the cached user/pass if they get kicked out or continually request a Keepalive session so not much you can do about those if you leave them running somewhere.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”