Specific Score

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
betingonly

HI,

Am sure it's possible, and hopefully easy, but I am not sure.

I'd like to know if and how to make a rule within an automation file to apply a bet if a football/soccer fixture is a particular score.

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere, I just wanted to ask as I could find.
Dallas

betingonly

Thank you Dallas :)

One other request, if you know how...?

Let's say you stake £10, what is the correct way to apply 'green all selections' if you want to end the trade at a 50% loss of the stake, so in this example if I am losing £5 - close trade.

I can see within the green all selection you can have the variables: greater, equal, less than... So without sounding thick, to apply -£5 is that equal to, less than, or greater?
Dallas

betingonly wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:35 am
Thank you Dallas :)

One other request, if you know how...?

Let's say you stake £10, what is the correct way to apply 'green all selections' if you want to end the trade at a 50% loss of the stake, so in this example if I am losing £5 - close trade.

I can see within the green all selection you can have the variables: greater, equal, less than... So without sounding thick, to apply -£5 is that equal to, less than, or greater?
It would be less than -£5
betingonly

Thank you, I will try this later - practice mode to ensure I got it correct :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”