Place a new Lay bet if original Lay bet is partially matched - Soccor pre kick off

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
antpal.doro

Hi,
I have an automation file which places a Lay bet 1 tick above best reverse market price for liability $xx, 1 hour before kick off of a soccor/football match. Currently, if that lay bet is totally unmatched with 5 mins to kick off, then it cancels that bet and places the lay bet at best market price. I would like to include a rule that if the original lay bet is partially matched then the remainder is cancelled and a lay bet for the remainder is placed at best market price. I understand that this changes my total liability but that's ok.
I have been playing around with signals but don't seem to be able to find the solution.

Any help or insight would be much appreciated.
Dallas

At the moment there is no condition that looks at the 'Net' figure (which is the amount matched) so there is no straightforward way of doing it.

The closest you could get is use a series of 'Amount of Matched Bets condition'. If doing this it's far easier if you create ranges with them than to make rules for every individual amount
antpal.doro

Hi Dallas,
Thanks for the info.
The automation works perfectly apart from this.
It doesn't happen very often and not really a big issue at the moment but may become an issue once I increase my stakes.
I will have a crack at writing a spreadsheet to do the same. It sounds like it's very doable on a spreadsheet.
Thanks again for your help.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”