Condition = no bet if existing unmatched bet at same odds

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
simonv74

I understand that but if I'm placing an order away from the current back or lay price then it's going to record the wrong price, is it not?

This is what I mean:

11/05/2018 14:49:18: [G_Auto] : Store Value: Backed = 17
11/05/2018 14:49:18: [G_Auto] : £ 12.12 Back bet placed on Grand Inquisitor at 17.5.
Dallas

simonv74 wrote:
Fri May 11, 2018 2:41 pm
I understand that but if I'm placing an order away from the current back or lay price then it's going to record the wrong price, is it not?
If your placing bets outside the current price just use the adjustment option a little further down to add or subtract the number of ticks away from the price your rule is placing the bet at
simonv74

OK, thanks, will try that
Justin53

Hello Simon and Dallas,

I have the exact requirement simonv74 has where I want to place a back bet but do not want it to trigger a second time until the first back bet has been completely matched.

I have just downloaded version 1.50.1 of Bet angel so I now have the stored values tab at my disposal.

My question is, if I do as Dallas has said and place a stored value that is plus or minus a certain number of ticks from the current back price, and after this the market shifts price, will the stored value move up or down with the market, or will it remain at the odd it was initially set at when you entered the stored value into the automation rule?

Thank you, I am really intrigued and would love to get this feature working...

Justin

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”