Green Up All / Stored Value

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
BetScalper

Hi,

Could we have the market Green All Profit as a stored value ?

This would be very helpful when know how many times to green

Example:

- Place a bet
- Green up and store the value
- Place a bet
- If the green all value is > than previously stored value then Green up and store the value again
- Repeat

This would stop us from firing in too many green trades when there is no point as sometimes with greening up you can end up with less than you started with etc.

Thoughts or is there another way to do it currently in BA without actually specifying amounts, which may not always be accurate, like 1, 2, 3 ,4 etc ?

Cheers,
Martinpeterbell

I would like to be able to store the current green-up value so that I can later compare the current green-up profit/loss against that stored value.

Use case: I have a 2-part automation (pre-off and in-play). The pre-off section will have generated x profit/loss. I would like the in-play section to be able to isolate its profitability.

I.e. The ideal scenario would be this...

Pre-off section greened up upon reaching £x profit.
In-play section greened up upon reaching £y profit. Where y is the current green value minus x.

Currently I think this unwanted sequence plays out...

Pre-off section greens up upon reaching £4 profit.
In-play section greens up upon reaching £3 profit but the market already shows £4 profit so the green-up is triggered immediately.

If it is already possible to handle such a scenario I'd appreciate a comment? Otherwise can someone please link this thread with the suggestions area? Thanks in advance :)
jimibt

Martin -i think betscalper's suggestion would definitely accomodate this requirement.

+1 - would be a great extension to the SV's functionality.
mobius

+1

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”