Guardian not taking auto bets?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
wakeywakey

Guardian not taking most of my automated bets.

I have settings right.
I have automation correct
But today, only one bet taken as a liability laying favs
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

I do have my laptop on sleep but any programmes are still working in the background aren't they?
JTEDL

laptop needs to be 'awake'

I have mine set to not sleep at all, but still works when lid shut, so no screen burn - I can check remotely from work or on mobile if I need.
CallumPerry

Have you got enough funds in your account?

Laying anything outside the fav will have a higher liability and without the total amount in your account BetFair won't place the bet at all.

Have you got the automation selected for each individual market?

Have you trialled the automation set of rules before to make sure there are no contradicting conditions?

Other than that, like JTEDL said, make sure it's only your screen that's off and your laptop is actually still awake running Guardian continuously.
wakeywakey

I'm doing greyhounds mainly.
There's enough funds to cover quite a few losses.

In Guardian Automation I have set up the markets I require then under "Automation" then "apply rules to all markets"
When I look under "automation rules" I can see my rule name file, so everything looks fine there.

I will try to leave laptop open but I have a few people around who I don't want to know what I'm doing, so I do have "sleep when close lid" set up, just so they would have to enter password if they opened the lid. Guess I'm gonna have to reset that and try again, so the system isn't asleep. I don't think it;s that as I have left it asleep before and it took some but again, not all.

I'm missing something else I think.
ShaunWhite

Can't you just use a password protected screensaver?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”