Fat Finger Bot

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
yanka50

I want to check with you guys is this is a good way to set my fat finger bot. Is this condition setup correctly and how to setup for back bet? I want to lay at the best market price when this spike occurs.
Untitled-1111.png
Untitled-2222.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

yanka50 wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:57 pm
I want to check with you guys is this is a good way to set my fat finger bot. Is this condition setup correctly and how to setup for back bet? I want to lay at the best market price when this spike occurs.
Untitled-1111.pngUntitled-2222.png
Your condition is correct - it will trigger when a large back order hits the market and shortens the price 20+ ticks
For the reverse, you just need another rule with the same condition set to greater than plus 20 ticks
yanka50

Dallas wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:53 pm
yanka50 wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:57 pm
Untitled-1111.pngUntitled-2222.png
Your condition is correct - it will trigger when a large back order hits the market and shortens the price 20+ ticks
For the reverse, you just need another rule with the same condition set to greater than plus 20 ticks
Thank you Dallas!

I want to ask is it normal the price to go high in 1 second or should I try 2-3 seconds?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”