Automation file to prevent over-staking

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
gta2003

Hi Folks

I am wondering if there is a way in Guardian to program a bot that can prevent you from overstaking?

I thought I saw a safety servant that did this ages ago, however I cannot see it now, so maybe I was mistaken. I am just looking to find a way to limit max liability on a runner at any time to say 10% of my bank.

I have a bot to stop me going in-play which is very useful - I think having one to prevent over-staking would deal with my other issue!

Appreciate any responses. Cheers, Matt
Jukebox

While you wait for a response - a quick fix might be to look at the staking options - there you will find that you can apply a liability option which could be just for laying or even laying and ensuring the backs are in the same proportion.
gta2003

Thanks for replying, Jukebox.

I have used this feature a few times, but I think for me I sometimes get over-excited by the situation and click too many times. Also, if I want to scale out of a position that feature can make it a bit more complicated.

I was just wondering if there is a way to put a safety feature in place to allow you to use any stake that you want (such as £2, clicking on it multiple times to increase or scale out of a position , but to ensure that your exposure is never above a certain % of the bank.

Working in conjunction with a BAF file that prevents going in-play and protects against a Betfair outage (using examples provided by Dallas), I think it could be very useful and protect some people like myself - in the meantime, I know that I should have the discipline to control myself, however it appears on occasions I lose focus!

Cheers

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”