Using Automation In Practice Mode

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
lachsa

I am trying to trial an automated rule in practice mode. However, no matter what I do it is not triggering.

I include in the "no matter what I do" category trying a rule (designed by Dallas) that I have downloaded from the shared files.

Am I missing something here? Or is it that automation doesn't work in Practice Mode?
Dallas

Practice mode is fully functioning so any/all automation file will work

Which one is it your trying?
The most likely reason is you may not be refreshing the markets in guardian (if you have loads added)

You can find out quickly if that's the reason by having the market on your main screen and watching while the automation file is running
lachsa

Problem solved - With Guardian minimised I wasn't picking up that the "Confirm Bet" box was switched on.
rogert771

Talking about this. Is there a way to find out the balance in practice? or to see how much profit or loss you made in a day?
Dublin_Flyer

Nope, you can add the rule to Export Profit and Loss at whatever time, like when the event goes in-play or with the condition unmatched bets = 0, then check at the end of the day cross referencing results with your activity.

Results matched in automation don't equal hypothetical real world results though, it's best used for just trying your automations to see if they trigger/green/red correctly and you don't end up with crazy exposure. Don't even attempt to set your account to Real cash mode and leave automations running while you waltz out the door to work after a few good automation days, you'll be in for some shocking losses!
Dallas

rogert771 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:53 pm
Talking about this. Is there a way to find out the balance in practice? or to see how much profit or loss you made in a day?
In addition to the 'export' method, Dublin Flyer said there are a few other options here
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11349

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”