Newbie Automation Question

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
JasBarrow

Hello,
First off I want to say what a fantastic piece of kit this Bet Angel seems to be but I am a complete trading virgin.

My question really is to those who are in a similiar situation to me, I work 9-5 but really love the idea of automating some trades on horse racing. I spent the weekend trying to grasp the creating rules, signals etc.. and think I have a fair handle on it. My question is how do you review data at the end of the day? I can envisage coming home to a p&l report of reds and greens but how do you figure out how and why you came to these totals and what happened in any particular market? I know you cant replay a market but I'm guessing there must be a way others who trade automatically and work during the day can come home and review a days worth of data?
Dallas

Have a look in the data and example excel spreadsheets area below, they contain numerous excel templates which you can download and connect to Bet Angel to record all the market activity for the day
viewforum.php?f=54
viewforum.php?f=31
JasBarrow

Fantastic thank you, that will keep me busy when I get home from work :)
tc_uk

Hi guys, if I open up some positions pre-off/start that don't get matched how can I keep the positions open once they go in play when using automation?

Thanks,
Troy
tc_uk

I appreciate I can do this in betfair with the keep option but I don't know how to activate this in automation, can anybody help me please? Thanks.
Dallas

tc_uk wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:13 pm
I appreciate I can do this in betfair with the keep option but I don't know how to activate this in automation, can anybody help me please? Thanks.
Add a 'Keep All Unmatched Bets' rule to your automation file, and arm it to trigger sometime after your last bet or offset has been placed
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/rul ... 3D&mw=MzIw#
tc_uk

Aha, thank you very much.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”