Quick signals question

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
haulersss

OK, i have been playing around with bet angel and have come across a problem. Is it possible to set up the bot so that if signal 1 is true OR signal 2 is true place a bet?

Any ideas?
jimibt

haulersss wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:05 pm
OK, i have been playing around with bet angel and have come across a problem. Is it possible to set up the bot so that if signal 1 is true OR signal 2 is true place a bet?

Any ideas?
yes... if both are TRUE (2 conditions) place the bet. you've kinda answered your own question tbh. i think the issue could be that you don't fully comprehend exclusive and inclusive conditions. Dallas is doing a series on Signals and I'm certain he'll touch on this!! viewtopic.php?f=37&t=17725
northbound

haulersss wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:05 pm
Yes.

For example, let’s say you want to trigger a bet if odds are less than 2.00 OR more than 3.00. Create two separate rules in the same Guardian automation file.

FIRST RULE
- Condition: fixed odds less than 2.00

SECOND RULE
- Condition: fixed odds greater than 3.00

I made a fixed odds example, but the condition can just as well be a signal being set.
northbound

Also you can configure both rules so that they:

- Set a signal called BetPlaced upon triggering the bet

- Have a condition that checks the signal BetPlaced is not yet set

This way only one of the two rules will trigger, never both.
haulersss

Thanks for the replies guys, just been trying to make this work and realised that i need to use values instead of signals as i'm using 2 markets from the same event. This does complicate things a bit.

i'm trying to use the correct score market to tell me if the score is either 0-0 or 0-1 and if it is then i want to be able to lay the draw on the match odds market.

i know this is possible its just above my pay grade at the moment!!!

any ideas?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”