automatically loading the next race

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
joanie1916

Hello to all, Yes I am new and first post so please be kind to a mature woman.
Using Bet angel for about 1 month manually load each race, using either guardian or the select market.
Is there a way to automatically load the next race after the current race finishes? Have a reason for this so not just being lazy.
So in other words will Bet Angel load each race onto the screen after I have selected the days racing? I mostly use the one click screen?
If there was a way it would need to be easy as I am not very good at excel or setting up new programs.
Thanks for taking the time to read this
Joan
Jukebox

Joan, You are using guardian, have you seen the 'quick picks' option that can load all today's races in one go?
Dallas

Just to add to what Jukebox said after adding the day's races to guardian on the main banner at the right side is an option to 'Automatically switch to Bet Angel Market'

Using this will instruct the software to auto open the next market onto your one-click screen at the time you specify
joanie1916

Thanks to you both for the reply,
I will try using 'Automatically switch to Bet Angel Market' and see if I can get it to work.
Thanks again
Joan
joanie1916

Hi Again,
Followed your instructions and it worked, sometimes even when you read all the instructions you get bogged down and it takes someone to look over your shoulder and point out just one thing., and it works . So thanks again delighted that I am starting to find my way around what to me is a minefield.
Kind Regards
Joan

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”