Front Runner Bot/B2L Automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
lanl2629

Hi

Having watched Peters video re front runner bot I decided to give it a go because largely I could set everything up before I go to work.

I followed the video to the letter and set up a days back to lays from a pre-determined list of horses id compiled before hand.

However I encountered some problems once the process began and all did not run smoothly, so I was wondering can anyone offer some advice and point me in the right direction? Im sure ill have done something wrong being new to automation.

a)My first B2L was a large price and simply didn't match and then obviously didn't trade out in running (my initial back was set to trigger 5 secs before the off). Would it be better if set multiple triggers and/or more seconds before the off? If so whats the best way to do this?

b)My second B2L struck and matched pre off and the price dropped well below my 12 tick offset but for some reason didn't green up (I did have it set up offset with greening).

c)If for example i have a list of horses i want to trade for the day, have i got to set all these automations separately? yesterday i had to go through each race and select each horse invidually even though the rules/trades where the same!

Finally the above was immaterial because i had to scratch the days trades because i didnt trust what I had done would work.

I would really appreciate any help whatsoever :D
Dallas

Without seeing the file you have created its difficult to say exactly what may be wrong

Alternatively, you could download one from the shared files section, these have all been fully tested prior to upload, the following files are similar to what you want
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11620
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13629

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”