automatically load all tennis markets

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
neilovan

Hello,

First post here, yet somewhat confused. I am interested in tennis betting. I go into guardian, and click on automation. In a search I can select tennis and match odds and then load those matches into the market view.

But this defeats the objective. My understanding of automation is that 'Automation' must be continuous automation and not manual automation ( hence the term 'automated').

So I would like to

Load every upcoming tennis match into the markets window automatically every 5 hours , and then apply my triggers to these automatically loaded markets ?

Thanks,

Neil.
Dallas

The ability to load markets automatically is not possible although it has been requested by a few other users so its possible it could be implemented in a future build.

However, the option of applying of automation file automatically is unlikely to ever happen for the following reasons;

1, its unlikely anyone would want to auto apply the same file to every tennis, racing or football market etc
2, if you log off the software any applied files are removed and need to be re-applied again next time you log on - this is to avoid any danger of forgotten rules suddenly beginning to trigger that the user was unaware of (ie, users are responsible for manually applying the rules at the start of each session)
3, having markets auto download then a rules file auto apply could be very dangerous if you are unable to get to your PC or VPS for some unforeseen reason

Others may, of course, have a different view?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”