3 Bots Trading Same Market Is it Possible?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
TheNagsHead

I have a few ideas for different Bots which I want to try and create in the future. Is it possible to set up Guardian so 3 Bots can trade the same market, if so how would you go about it.
TheNagsHead

I am new to using Guardian, at this stage I could see its possible if you could add more automation nominated selection columns 3,4,5 etc or add the same market twice into Guardian
weemac

There are already suggestions within the appropriate thread asking for an increase in the number of nominated selections and also to make Guardian more flexible in the way the OP wants. In the meantime, you'll have to open a new instance of Bet Angel for each different strategy.
TheNagsHead

weemac wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:54 pm
There are already suggestions within the appropriate thread asking for an increase in the number of nominated selections and also to make Guardian more flexible in the way the OP wants. In the meantime, you'll have to open a new instance of Bet Angel for each different strategy.
When you say open a new instance of Bet Angel for each different strategy, do you mean run it on a diifferent computer with a different version of Bet Angel
weemac

No need, just open further instances in the same way as you open the first one every day. They can run concurrently, but remember that rules in one instance might conflict with rules on the same market in another instance.
TheNagsHead

weemac wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:17 pm
No need, just open further instances in the same way as you open the first one every day. They can run concurrently, but remember that rules in one instance might conflict with rules on the same market in another instance.
When you said open further instances you meant having Bet Angel running twice. I read a tweet yesterday saying that you can have more than 1 version of Bet Angel running at the same time. I didn't think this would be possible and didnt understand what you meant at the time.
weemac

I usually run between 2 and 4 at the same time.
TheNagsHead

weemac wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:38 pm
I usually run between 2 and 4 at the same time.
Ok. Do you think it would be better if you could open multiple Guardian windows from the same version of BetAngel.
weemac

Yes, as I said above a solution has already been discussed and requested.
TheNagsHead

weemac wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:44 pm
Yes, as I said above a solution has already been discussed and requested.
It would certainly make things easier. Lets hope its in a future upgrade.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”