Stored Values...

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
fjt1973

A quick question....

regards this statement "the ‘Shared’ box if you wish to make the Stored Value available for other ‘Servants’ or ‘Automation Files’ to use" I assume this is within the same instance of Bet Angel.

i.e Is it possible to have one Instance of Bet Angel collecting prices as stored values on todays horse racing, then have a second instance running a different ruleset on today horses but using the stored values collected in the first instance?
jimibt

fjt1973 wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:58 pm
i.e Is it possible to have one Instance of Bet Angel collecting prices as stored values on todays horse racing, then have a second instance running a different ruleset on today horses but using the stored values collected in the first instance?
no, only the instance that has declared the stored values has access to them. you can of course use the stored values across markets on the same event - i.e. Match Odds and OU2.5 on football or Win and Place markets on horse racing for example.
fjt1973

Thanks - that's what I thought I'll have to combine my rules as its all on the same market, perhaps a new feature in the next release there!

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”