Automation file with multiple rules

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
vwaldas

If I have the automation rules file with multiple rules lets say more than 100, does it have any noticeable delay vs. the file with less rules? How does and how fast Guardian work scaning this file? Thanks
Dallas

It would handle 100+ rules easily with no noticeable difference
niceday

Hi all,
If it's relevant i have over 1400 lines in my automation and I have come across one problem I have rules that fire in bets when a certain price is hit and then cancels the bet if the price drifts or shortens from the original price and again when its hits the next price another bet is fired in and so on if the bet is matched an offset is fired in but it fires in the next bet for that price so i get the offset and the next lay/back bet fired in which is no good when your working to liabilities .

unmatched bets value is set to zero

Also my green all selections at a certain price works fine but after that is fired the bets still keep being fired in is there a way to stop this.

Any help would be appreciated
Dallas

niceday wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:53 pm
Hi all,
If it's relevant i have over 1400 lines in my automation and I have come across one problem I have rules that fire in bets when a certain price is hit and then cancels the bet if the price drifts or shortens from the original price and again when its hits the next price another bet is fired in and so on if the bet is matched an offset is fired in but it fires in the next bet for that price so i get the offset and the next lay/back bet fired in which is no good when your working to liabilities .

unmatched bets value is set to zero

Also my green all selections at a certain price works fine but after that is fired the bets still keep being fired in is there a way to stop this.

Any help would be appreciated
If you're triggering 1 bet at a time on a selection then on your rule/s that fire those bets add a 'Fill or Kill Bet Time' condition
Time is greater than 1 sec

That should do it for you
niceday

i have fill and kill set at 60 seconds as the price are a few ticks away from current price
Dallas

niceday wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:15 pm
i have fill and kill set at 60 seconds as the price are a few ticks away from current price
and if you add the condition as advised above you won't have another bet trigger as the offset bet is placed, instead, the offset bet will need to be fully matched before another bet can trigger
niceday

Sorry Dallas misread your reply will give it a go with the time condition just takes awhile to add to each line is there a way to globally add to the rules

Thank you for your replies
MemphisFlash

1400 lines in an automation, that is way overthinking it.
Dallas

niceday wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:49 pm
Sorry Dallas misread your reply will give it a go with the time condition just takes awhile to add to each line is there a way to globally add to the rules

Thank you for your replies
If you copy a few of your rules into a new file then add it to them and give it a test run just to make sure you have it right and works how you want it before editing dozens of rules
niceday

Memphis it probably is and there is probably a way to condense it to less but i dont know how to do it

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”