Automation Football - Lay the draw help

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
gavelect

Hi Guys,

I have a simple lay the draw strategy that seems to work if I can green or red out at the correct time but... that's easier said than done so looking to see if bet angel can help with that all important factor :).

Ideally, I would like this automation to be automatically placed on any soccer game with the draw odds of 4.1 or above prior to kick off.

1. lay the draw if still 0:0 at around 55 mins
2. green up at 80 mins
3. red up at 80 mins
4. green up if one team is winning by 2 goals or more in between 55 - 80 mins

Any help is much much appreciated.

Kind Regards
Dallas

This same strategy was asked for a week or two back
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=18195
gavelect

Thanks for the reply and much appreciated. I did read that thread earlier. This one is similar but still different.

I am just a novice with this kind of software but will suss it out. Would be awesome if somebody could save me a few hours of pain and give me a few tips on how to get it set-up.

Thanks again Dallas
Dallas

This post has all the links needed to get you started on familiarizing yourself with setting up a rule
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11396

and here is how to copy existing rules from any of the examples on the forum
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13568

Between those two links and the instructions in my previous post you should be enough to get you started, then if you get stuck just post back with where your up to or upload the file and me or someone else will be able to take a look and advise
gavelect

Fantastic! I will hopefully get stuck in this afternoon. I will let you know how I get on.

Thanks again

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”