Can Guardian scan for bets in a price range?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
rik

I would like Guardian to place a back/lay bet only if there isn't already a bet within a certain amount of ticks of the current traded price. I realize there is an option that will only place a bet if the total amount of back or lay bets is lower than a certain number but its not price specific.
So in short if the current price is 3.5 id like to place a back bet at say 3.8 only if i dont already have a back bet in the market within for example 10 ticks (in this case price 4) of the current traded price. if i have a back bets in the market that are higher than in this case price 4 id like Guardian to leave them in the market, so cancelling those and placing a new bet once total back bets = 0 not the option im looking for.

How would I do that? Must be a way?
Dallas

If I understand you correctly you should be able to do this with stored values,
ie, when placing the bet store the value of the price it's placed at

Then add a stored value condition to test if the last traded price is within/greater than 'X' of the stored value

If your betting multiple times you can use a 'clear stored value' rule and number of unmatched bets condition = 0, the stored value can then be cleared ready for the next bet to be placed
Dallas

I'll make a note of it as it might be worth adding an example to the shared files section for others to use

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”