Lay under 1.5 goals with trailing stop

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
chakarabet

Hi Bet Angel,

Can somebody help me setting up a bot for the under 1.5 market?

This is the strategy i was thinking off.

If it is 0-0 and the lay price (under 1.5 goals) reaches 1.40 then bet angel needs to take €10 lay bet.
If it stays 0-0 and the price reaches 1.10 then bet angel cashes out for a loss.
If a goal is scored bet angel needs to change the stop loss (trailing stoploss) to 1.50.
If it reaches 1.40 then you breakeven.
But if another goal is scored you will win the whole stake of €10.

I can do this manuel and works good, but i want to automate this strategy, but don't know how to set it up.

This strategy give some good results.
When lay the under 1.5 hits 1.40 price you are uselly around the 60 min of the match with 0-0.
When you enter you risk €4 with a €10 lay, but your stoploss is at price 1.10 so you cash out around €2.80 at a loss.
When the first goal is scored, you could cashout for a small profit, but with this strategy we risk a small loss for a free bet.
So when the first goal is scored your trailling stop will be 1.40. If it hits the 1.40 then your stake is safe because you cashout at breakeven and you have a free bet, but if the second goal (doesn't matter which team scores btw) goes in then you will have won the full €10.
If you loose 3 times in a row and win 1 time you are in small profit.
The selections that i have made doing this strategy i didn't get much losses (6 matches), breakevens (6 matches) and wins ( 8 matches). So total of 20 matches with stake of €10 i made €47.20

I realy want to automate this strategy, please can you show me how?

Cheers

Regards

Karim
Dallas

A few have asked for this same/similar strategy recently so this should help
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=18141
chakarabet

Thanks Dallas, this will help...
Will try this one and also change it to how i have been trading manuelly.
So i will try both.

Cheers

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”