Is this rule okay?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Henry1963

Further to my post when I messed up with separate rules for green/redding up and stop loss, so they both independently layed a horse that went onto win and I lost £136, even though it was only a £10 trade!

This is the original rule I was using, before I messed it up.

Could anyone confirm it is okay?

Or indeed any improvements I might make, thanks.
New.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
iDooze

I've looked into this BAF and I'm not sure what would've led to the bot incurring a £136 loss.

There is one thing that you could do to improve this Bot though (may help with future losses).

Firstly I'd recommend turning on the Fill or Kill condition under Parameters in your "Back Selection 1" - can be as many seconds as you like (but I would put it at like 600 seconds so you don't have to worry about it being cancelled). This means that the offset Lay bet will only shoot off once the Back bet is matched. Currently, the offset bet will be placed at the same time as the back bet (which you certainly don't want) which means that you have the risk of the Lay bet being matched and the Back bet not being matched at all if the price comes in.

Read more here: https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/fill_or_kill_.html

See how you go - would love to hear how to go with this bot.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”