Can someone write a rule for me please?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Henry1963

I'm quite happy to pay, do believe in paying my way. If you require payment (have no problem with this), just let me know hoe much first and then I could send it via PayPal.

I have had four weeks of success with an automation rule for backing and laying pace horses, some 28 out of 28 successful days. So I thought I would 'tweek' timings, I really mucked up. I wanted to go back to the original baf file someone did for me, but I can't be sure it's the original (as I may have changed it). The person who did it for me, is away for a while, so can't be reached.

Basically I am looking to back a specific named horse.

Looking to back it 12 minutes before the off.

Initially looking to place a back bet of £10, but I know I can change that without problems.

If it reaches 20% profit, at anytime, would want to exit trade and green up.

If it reaches 25% 'loss' would want to exit trade, spreading loss across the board, but would not want this to kick in until 15 seconds into race.

If neither rule has kicked in, would want to exit trade 20 seconds into race.
Dallas

Not tested it but that should do what you've asked for
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Henry1963

I hope you're being well paid Dallas, you deserve it.

I take it I can change the amount of the back bet without a problem, but of course, I will ask advice before messing around with timings as I was thinking of leaving it slightly longer for strong favourites to wrap up bet or indeed only allow a minute or so before race before placing a back bet on higher priced horses, but that is for another day.

THANK YOU! :P
Dallas

Henry1963 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:10 pm
I hope you're being well paid Dallas, you deserve it.

I take it I can change the amount of the back bet without a problem, but of course, I will ask advice before messing around with timings as I was thinking of leaving it slightly longer for strong favourites to wrap up bet or indeed only allow a minute or so before race before placing a back bet on higher priced horses, but that is for another day.

THANK YOU! :P
If you change the stake you'll just need to change the values in the 'close trade on selection' profit conditions, to maintain your 20% and 25% profit and loss values as these are currently set to either £2 or £2.50 (20% and 25% profits based on your £10 stake)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”