Arm Trigger and "Or" Selections

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
leest2019

Sorry - there'll be no trades open will there. I get it now. I was thinking that Rule B would then trade out on the profit / loss across all markets depending on the prices.
If a goal is scored 1 min in then rule A green ups all selections for a profit / loss. Trade over. Come 10 mins there's nothing to green up as there's no trade open and there's equal profit / loss across the market.
Thanks.
Sorry about that.
Dallas

leest2019 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:10 pm
Sorry - there'll be no trades open will there. I get it now. I was thinking that Rule B would then trade out on the profit / loss across all markets depending on the prices.
If a goal is scored 1 min in then rule A green ups all selections for a profit / loss. Trade over. Come 10 mins there's nothing to green up as there's no trade open and there's equal profit / loss across the market.
Thanks.
Sorry about that.
No probs,

and yes all that is correct
leest2019

So i'd arm it 00:05:00 till 00:05:10
Trigger 3 times re-arm 2 secs

So it fires every 2 seconds in that time window up to 3 times
Just trying this rule again. It got to the Green All Selections time (10 mins) - there'd been no goal - but instead of just putting one lay bet in at 10 mins, it put 3 in. I take it that's because I set it to trigger 3 times, re-arm 2 sec. I didn't put the second part of the advice in as I thought that was aimed at greening up if there's a goal:
On your green up rule go to the signal tab and set a signal on the market (call it anything you want)

Then on your back/lay rules add a 'Signal Set condition'
Is the Signal named (whatever you called it above)
NOT set with a value

That will then only allow your back/lay rules to trigger if the signal is NOT set, once the green up rule after a goal triggers the signal is set therefore your back/lay rules can't trigger

Do I need to put this in to stop it sending the signal 3 times every 2 seconds is the first of the lay bets is matched at 10 mins? Or have I done something else that's made the lay bet go in and be placed 3 times at the 10th min. When I first set this rule up, I had it to trigger once at the 10th min, so I'm presuming that this is the problem because this is the only thing I've changed on the green up rule.
Dallas

leest2019 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:37 pm
So i'd arm it 00:05:00 till 00:05:10
Trigger 3 times re-arm 2 secs

So it fires every 2 seconds in that time window up to 3 times
Just trying this rule again. It got to the Green All Selections time (10 mins) - there'd been no goal - but instead of just putting one lay bet in at 10 mins, it put 3 in. I take it that's because I set it to trigger 3 times, re-arm 2 sec. I didn't put the second part of the advice in as I thought that was aimed at greening up if there's a goal:
Sorry this should have been
So i'd arm it 00:05:00 till 00:05:40
Trigger 3 times re-arm 10 secs

The extra re-arm time is to allow for the in-play bet delay ie, so your bet has chance to reach the markets before it triggers again if not greened up

leest2019 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:37 pm

Then on your back/lay rules add a 'Signal Set condition'
Is the Signal named (whatever you called it above)
NOT set with a value

That will then only allow your back/lay rules to trigger if the signal is NOT set, once the green up rule after a goal triggers the signal is set therefore your back/lay rules can't trigger.

Do I need to put this in to stop it sending the signal 3 times every 2 seconds is the first of the lay bets is matched at 10 mins? Or have I done something else that's made the lay bet go in and be placed 3 times at the 10th min. When I first set this rule up, I had it to trigger once at the 10th min, so I'm presuming that this is the problem because this is the only thing I've changed on the green up rule.
That was in response to your OP when I thought you were trying to stop your back/lay rules placing further bets after you'd greened up

Your second green up rule just needs arming whatever time you want after your first has expired ie, 00:06:00 till 00:06:40 and also set to
Trigger 3 times re-arm 10 secs
leest2019

Thanks for that. I get that we put it in 3 times to make sure it's greened up in case it doesn't on the first attempt, but why did it place 3 lay bets? Is it because the timing's too short and like you say it should be a 10 second gap instead of a 2 second gap for the re arm? As long as ones matched, what does it matter if the 2nd rearm is 1, 2, 20 seconds later? Is it to do with the in play delay / just getting it matched in the first place before placing the next rearm?
leest2019

The extra re-arm time is to allow for the in-play bet delay ie, so your bet has chance to reach the markets before it triggers again if not greened up
My bad - think you've answered that already. I'll give it a try. Thanks again.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”