Tennis Conditions

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
johnnyinamoto

Newbie question. I've got a system that I'm trying to automate, but there's a few things I'm struggling with.

1. How can I get tennis matches to autoload? Currently, I seem to have to open all the matches in Market Selection daily. I'd prefer zero interaction so it would autoload automatically everyday.

2. Following on from the first question, my strategy works better for women's matches, so if I were to autoload the markets, how could I only load women's matches?

3. One of my conditions is {if the fav is not serving first}. The "Tennis Serving Condition" doesn't look like it would work for the first game only, or am I wrong? I need the very first service game of the match to not be the favourite.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.
Dallas

1, Its not possible to autoload them, even if it was you'd still need to apply the rules file to them. To avoid any chance of a user having a rules file they forgot about suddenly begin trigger in the background (likely mid-market in some cases) the software is designed to automatically removed applied rules on shut down so users ALWAYS need to apply the rules they want to use at the start of each session so they are fully aware of whats running.

2, You can use the search string 'Tennis AND Match Odds AND WTA' to find all womens matches.
The new Beta version of Bet Angel also has a new market filter option where you can quickly create and save searches you use
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=18643
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=18650

3, You can add a 'Set/Modify signal' rule applied to the fav and arm it to trigger during the first few seconds of a match, then add the following condition
Tennis Fixed Score Condition
Set 0-0
Games 0-0
Points ANY

Tennis Serving Condition
Selection is Serving

On the signal tab use 'Set Signal on market' and give it a name of your choice

Then on your main back/lay rules add a 'Signal Set Condition
Is the signal named (whatever you called it)
Set with a value

So your rules will only trigger if the signal is set, which can only occur if the fav is serving first
johnnyinamoto

Hi Dallas.

Thanks for the reply.

Just to follow on form your answer, if women's matches can be filtered with 'Tennis AND Match Odds AND WTA', how would you do that for men's matches?

Cheers
Dallas

Replace WTA with ATP

Tennis AND Match Odds AND ATP

Or if searching for a major tournament you could use 'Tennis AND Match Odds AND Wimbledon'

There are some more search string here if you want to filter out things like doubles and qualifiers etc
https://www.betangel.com/blog/tennis-tr ... s-markets/
sa7med

Hi, you could always use a ui macroscript/task scheduler to load up guardian. Proceed with caution though and test it rigorously.
johnnyinamoto

Thanks guys. From your answer, Dallas, I've made the assumption that I wouldn't be able to distinguish between gender on grandslam tournaments. Is that correct?
Dallas

johnnyinamoto wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:39 pm
Thanks guys. From your answer, Dallas, I've made the assumption that I wouldn't be able to distinguish between gender on grandslam tournaments. Is that correct?
No, you would just use the following to separate gender
Tennis AND Match Odds AND Wimbledon AND Women
johnnyinamoto

Thanks Dallas

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”