Remove Liability L2B

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
billyboyrifle

Hi All. How can i get automation to remove liability from a L2B trade. ie, Lay the draw at 4 - Goal goes in, back at 6. But instead of greening all, i want to take my liab out and leave it on the nose of the team who have scored.

Thanks all
ShaunWhite

Back for the same stake as your initial lay stake.
billyboyrifle

ShaunWhite wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:08 pm
Back for the same stake as your initial lay stake.
That would leave all profits on the draw, not the team who have scored.
tommy2fingers

I was just searching for this too feature too, seems a missing part of the BetAngel options (and an easy one)

I have a LTD bot and want to keep things simple (avoid signals and stored values and pulling in correct score markets, etc)

When price is sufficiently high enough, I want to remove liability only. I dont want to green up. I cant use net stake as already said that just keeps all profit on draw.

So bot obviously needs to place a back bet. Peter, bit surprised removing liability isnt am option - next update pretty please?!

Even better would be able to elect a percentage of the liability to remove. So two medicore teams playing and one goes 2 up, I might want to remove 80%of liability, but Man City at home 2 up, I might just want to remove 40% of liability

Would love this feature added to place a back bet options

thanks

PS If anyone thinks this is possible (no complex solutions though) - please shout !!
Dallas

tommy2fingers wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:00 pm
I was just searching for this too feature too, seems a missing part of the BetAngel options (and an easy one)

I have a LTD bot and want to keep things simple (avoid signals and stored values and pulling in correct score markets, etc)

When price is sufficiently high enough, I want to remove liability only. I dont want to green up. I cant use net stake as already said that just keeps all profit on draw.

So bot obviously needs to place a back bet. Peter, bit surprised removing liability isnt am option - next update pretty please?!

Even better would be able to elect a percentage of the liability to remove. So two medicore teams playing and one goes 2 up, I might want to remove 80%of liability, but Man City at home 2 up, I might just want to remove 40% of liability

Would love this feature added to place a back bet options

thanks

PS If anyone thinks this is possible (no complex solutions though) - please shout !!
Use the staking method 'by liability (back and lay)'
tommy2fingers

Yes I saw that but to my eyes it wouldn't work

General Tab > Place a back bet
Parameters Tab > By Liability (Back & Lay)

This is asking for a fixed amount of liability in £'s
Not a generic amount in relation to the stake and current price

Ie
I layed draw at for £10 at 5's and the hot favs are 2 up. The price on draw is now 25's and my liability was £40
I layed draw at 3.5 and dog is 2 up, draw price now 5.5 and my liability was £25

The bot surly needs to be asking about liability not in terms of a fixed £ amount?
Dallas

tommy2fingers wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:18 pm
Yes I saw that but to my eyes it wouldn't work

General Tab > Place a back bet
Parameters Tab > By Liability (Back & Lay)

This is asking for a fixed amount of liability in £'s
Not a generic amount in relation to the stake and current price

Ie
I layed draw at for £10 at 5's and the hot favs are 2 up. The price on draw is now 25's and my liability was £40
I layed draw at 3.5 and dog is 2 up, draw price now 5.5 and my liability was £25

The bot surly needs to be asking about liability not in terms of a fixed £ amount?
It wouldn't work if your laying the draw for a fixed amount, that to would need to be set to 'By liability (back and lay) as well.

The only way to do it if using a fixed lay stake is with Stored values.

But that just takes a simple 'Set/Modify Stored Value' rule, which you can also add any adjustment to it if you only want to reduce it by a certain percentage

Liability.jpg

Then you can select that as your staking method

Parameters.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tommy2fingers

Thanks Dallas - I will look later

In any case though, I still thing a simple back bet with a liability function would be useful as per above would be be beneficial to the less techy out there.

Appreciate your help - will digest later
Dallas

tommy2fingers wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:15 pm
Thanks Dallas - I will look later

In any case though, I still thing a simple back bet with a liability function would be useful as per above would be be beneficial to the less techy out there.

Appreciate your help - will digest later
No proble, just in regards to adding a dedicated function its not as simple as just adding a single box to tick,

For example when betting with a liability which liability are you using as they can often be different,
Would it be the selection with the highest liability, lowest, the liability of the fav etc, so you'd need away to select that
Then what about any adjustments which people will surely want to use ie, bet to reduce 50% of their liability etc

Before you know it you basically end up with exactly the options in the Stored Value
firlandsfarm

tommy2fingers wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:00 pm
Sorry Tommy but there comes a time in everyone's life when they have to step into the world of Signals and Stored Values! :)
tommy2fingers

Ha ! I actually built something last night, it does the trick, will embellish it a bit more today

Yep, signals & stored values not so scary after all!

Cheers all
firlandsfarm

tommy2fingers wrote:
Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:44 am
Ha ! I actually built something last night, it does the trick, will embellish it a bit more today

Yep, signals & stored values not so scary after all!

Cheers all
rock on Tommy! :D

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”