request to install a bot

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
bouk26

hello everybody, can be dallas and the other guru of the programming, will be able to say it to me, is it possible to set up a bot for the tennis, and when it reaches the same price a second time it takes it, in lay for example, the price has been at the lowest at 1.10 and when it reaches again this price or even less, he takes it in lay and goes out with a profit of 25% or more, to define at best for the taking of profit.
Dallas

Yes this can be done

It will require a set/modify signal rule and on the signal tab use 'Increment Signal value' on selection
then add a fixed odds condition that the LTP is <1.10

you'll then need another set/modify signal rule also using 'Increment Signal value' on selection (with same signal name)
Then the following conditions

a Signal set condition
Is signal named (whatever you called it) set with a value of 1
Fixed odds condition Last traded price is > X.XX /(as I assume you want the odds to bounce out a bit before the bet is placed upon going through 1.10)

Finally, you'll need a lay bet rule with the following conditions
Signal value condition is equal to 2
Fixed odds condition that the LTP is <1.10

That will do it
bouk26

Tks very much dallas, just to mentionned me it s possible, it s very big, and tks you for that, now for your explain it s chinese for me, i will learn more automation and concentraded me on this solution, tks friend

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”