Still greening after file deleted.

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
xtrader16

Hi,

Can anybody explain why Bet Angel is still greening all selections after the Servant file has been deleted and there are no other automation files active in Guardian or The servant.

I imported a file from Dallas, Thanks by the way, and tweeked it a little. Then I deleted it but the green all selections is still working after I delted the file?

Any ideas how this is doing this? Also I slowed down the Refresh rate to 5 seconds and then moved it back to 500ms but BA has not sped up at all. Still looks like its operating at 5 seconds. V1.52.

Thanks.
sa7med

xtrader16 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:16 am
Hi,

Can anybody explain why Bet Angel is still greening all selections after the Servant file has been deleted and there are no other automation files active in Guardian or The servant.

I imported a file from Dallas, Thanks by the way, and tweeked it a little. Then I deleted it but the green all selections is still working after I delted the file?

Any ideas how this is doing this? Also I slowed down the Refresh rate to 5 seconds and then moved it back to 500ms but BA has not sped up at all. Still looks like its operating at 5 seconds. V1.52.

Thanks.
Hi, hard to say why you're still experiencing some greening but the refresh rate might be an issue because you have a queue in guardian. So if you have 10 markets, they will refresh in succession at 500ms each, so it'll take 5 secs to go through the queue. If you increase the refresh rate to 20ms they should refresh ever 200ms (for 10 markets)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”