Selection's traded volume percentage

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
George Clift

sa7med wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:15 pm
I thought you wanted the volume percentage of each selection, as in

vol selection/total vol
Yeah, sorry I'm not being very clear. I do want to test the volume percentage of each selection. I just can't figure out how to do it.
My stored value, should it be the volume % of a selection? Then should "Adjustment" be "None", or should it be "Plus" and the "a percentage"?
sa7med

George Clift wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:26 pm
sa7med wrote:

vol selection/total vol
Yeah, sorry I'm not being very clear. I do want to test the volume percentage of each selection. I just can't figure out how to do it.
My stored value, should it be the volume % of a selection? Then should "Adjustment" be "None", or should it be "Plus" and the "a percentage"?
none

Edit: you can also tick' show stored value in log' in order to do a sanity check
George Clift

sa7med wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:35 pm
George Clift wrote:
sa7med wrote:

vol selection/total vol
none

Edit: you can also tick' show stored value in log' in order to do a sanity check
Great, Thanks.
So for the conditions on the bet rule, should it be, Condition type "Stored value condition", then Value A "The volume % of a selection, or "A stored value"?
sa7med

George Clift wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:39 pm
sa7med wrote:
George Clift wrote:

none

Great, Thanks.
So for the conditions on the bet rule, should it be, Condition type "Stored value condition", then Value A "The volume % of a selection, or "A stored value"?
oh right, it's right there in the conditions tab - so you don't have to create a seperate stored value rule. Yes, just select stored value condition then volume % of a selection.
George Clift

sa7med wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:43 pm
George Clift wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:39 pm
sa7med wrote:

none

Great, Thanks.
oh right, it's right there in the conditions tab - so you don't have to create a seperate stored value rule. Yes, just select stored value condition then volume % of a selection.
Again, thank you.
So next it says, is "less than", "greater than", or equal to. Then there is a value B. This is where I'm getting confused. I'm guessing that this is where I'm setting the conditions, so how would I for instance say I want the Volume % of the selection to be above 50%?
sa7med

greater than 50
George Clift

sa7med wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:52 pm
greater than 50
Okay, but what is value B? So it would say Value A, The volume % of a selection, is greater than Value B ? Plus 50%
sa7med

George Clift wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:54 pm
sa7med wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:52 pm
greater than 50
Okay, but what is value B? So it would say Value A, The volume % of a selection, is greater than Value B ? Plus 50%
select "An entered amount", then enter 50
George Clift

Thanks sa7med, I really appreciate your help.

I'm trying this now.
George Clift

Hey sa7med.
It's working, I can't thank you enough. Now to get my strategy work! :D

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”