Automation based of third party code

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
varneyo

Hi Guys,

I use Artificial Intelligence to come up with bets that the algorithm thinks is worthwhile. This involves streaming the data via the API using a developer key then using that in making predictions.

I am looking to automate the bets which I could do directly via the API using python but I think I would like to use betangel so I can use the preexisting features such as trailing stop losses and so on rather then coding myself. Is there a way that I can set automation to look out for a database change / excel sheet change or anything I could code as an output of the algorithm so that betangel sees it and then can raise orders off automatically?

Cheers,
Ollie
StefanBelo

I am experimenting with ML as well, if you want to share some ideas mail me: [email protected]
sa7med

varneyo wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:49 am
Hi Guys,

I use Artificial Intelligence to come up with bets that the algorithm thinks is worthwhile. This involves streaming the data via the API using a developer key then using that in making predictions.

I am looking to automate the bets which I could do directly via the API using python but I think I would like to use betangel so I can use the preexisting features such as trailing stop losses and so on rather then coding myself. Is there a way that I can set automation to look out for a database change / excel sheet change or anything I could code as an output of the algorithm so that betangel sees it and then can raise orders off automatically?

Cheers,
Ollie
Hi, welcome to the forum. You can do virtually anything with excel really. Bet Angel can connect to excel. Load your sheet with guardian, then you can have that workbook look at another workbook which you populate with your python outputs.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”