Adding an extra rule to an existing automation file

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
ANGELS15

I was wondering how to add an additional rule 'fix the market order' to existing automation. Normally this rule would be created first. If you wished to add it to an automation that didn't have it, do you have to retype the whole list of rules placing it first or can you simply add it on at the end of the existing ones and the system will still recognise that it needs to be activated first?
ANGELS15

A week or so ago Dallas offered up an automation that traded the 2nd fav using WOM criteria. I downloaded it and tried simply adding the extra rule at the end of the existing ones. Although the automation worked ok I couldn't see in the log that it had fixed the market order prior to placing the trades.
Dallas

ANGELS15 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:14 am
A week or so ago Dallas offered up an automation that traded the 2nd fav using WOM criteria. I downloaded it and tried simply adding the extra rule at the end of the existing ones. Although the automation worked ok I couldn't see in the log that it had fixed the market order prior to placing the trades.
It won't write to the log that the market order has been fixed, but if you check the automation tab at the bottom of guardian you'll see the time it last triggered
ANGELS15

Thanks very much Dallas

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”