Empty Price!

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
rik

I need to make Guardian place a bet only on the condition that there is not already a bet placed at the price and if so place the bet on the next "free" price.
I dont want to have bets placed behind large amounts as unlikely to be value when matched especially inplay, cant figure out how to do this, any help please?
Kafkaesque

If you're placing a back bet under parameters, you set "Place at" to "custom ticks below best reverse market" and select 1 in "ticks". For laying use custom tick above instead.

As a condition use "Historic relative odds condition" to set up that there's at least two ticks between best back and lay price. Otherwise you'll just take a price.
rik

thanks, but i would like to place bets on an empty tick further away from the current price not closer, how would i do that??
StefanBelo

That can be only programmed in VBA for 3 best offered prices. I have done similar automation for myself on another platform, there I can access full market depth from my code.
rik

any chance to try that out Stefan? thanks
StefanBelo

rik wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:08 am
any chance to try that out Stefan? thanks
I posted here, on another thread my email address, so just find it and contact me if you are interested.
spreadbetting

Subscriptions not doing well, Stefan?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”