Market cycling and automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
harsh

Need help.

I put four tennis markets in guardian with 'back the server' bot file. those four markets starting time was same. Now, bot file is only working on one tennis market, the market which went in-play first. not on other three markets.

is this work like that or am i not doing something right?

Thanks.
Dallas

harsh wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:49 pm
Need help.

I put four tennis markets in guardian with 'back the server' bot file. those four markets starting time was same. Now, bot file is only working on one tennis market, the market which went in-play first. not on other three markets.

Thanks.
Any full screenshots of guardian with the markets loaded?
harsh

Dallas wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:30 pm
harsh wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:49 pm
Need help.

Thanks.
Any full screenshots of guardian with the markets loaded?
Sorry Didnt get any screenshot. I will repeat it tommorow and see if that happens again or not. then i will get back to you.
harsh

restrict refresh. 590 sec before start time. 30 sec after start time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DJ_Markstar

I know this is a bump on an old thread but I'm hoping to get some help

I've been trying out an automation strategy that involves betting on the win AND place markets for dogs and horses, but it seems to be that today my automation will only place the bets on one of the two markets (usually only on the win market but sometimes only on the place market.). Occasionally it will trigger for both markets, but I'm not finding it reliable. I didn't have this issue yesterday or the previous days I tried it out.

Any ideas? I'm so frustrated right now :lol:

Wanted to mention as well I've learned a ton from this forum and guys like Peter/Dallas (and others) are completely awesome.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”