Betfair - In-play / In-running bet delays

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
henryluca

Inplay only with an automation rule that works for you...otherwise you will miss the boat
LeTiss

trader999 wrote:That's right! On my 7 days trial using Betangel there was no delay at all. By watching the mini chart on a horse race you can see the refreshing speed at 200ms.
After I paid for one year subsription Betangel has 1 sec delay in a horse race. Watching on my other PC but in Practice mode, there is no delay, everything works great, my orders in Guardian are matched in 200ms.
In Live mode I get no match or at the wrong odds.
Betangel is not working well on paid subscription.
I'll contact Tony at Betangel to ask him who's to be blamed, Betfair or the Bot Betangel?
I can't believe I missed this post

:lol: :lol: :lol:
bapsky

Hi all
Not sure if this has been answered somewhere on the forum but i cannot find an answer to this query
So far I have set an footy automation to lay at a 30 tick below starting best market price and place back bet 60 ticks with offset bet with greening.
Q : Is there a setting i can use that only activates( triggers) the back bet only after the lay has been accepted?

Hope this is clear (Newbie in the house )

Thx
Martin
Dallas

bapsky wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:48 pm
Hi all
Not sure if this has been answered somewhere on the forum but i cannot find an answer to this query
So far I have set an footy automation to lay at a 30 tick below starting best market price and place back bet 60 ticks with offset bet with greening.
Q : Is there a setting i can use that only activates( triggers) the back bet only after the lay has been accepted?

Hope this is clear (Newbie in the house )

Thx
Martin
Here you go
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11817
bapsky

thx for that
I take it this setting is set in the automation parameters settings ?
Do i have to set the seconds delay ?
Dallas

bapsky wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:07 pm
thx for that
I take it this setting is set in the automation parameters settings ?
Do i have to set the seconds delay ?
If your using automation yes
If your manually betting its in the global settings area

Yes, the seconds can just be set at 99999 if you want the bet to remain until matched
bapsky

Many thanks :)
nikathecat

rogerlisa wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:45 pm
The reason it works better in practice mode is because it aint real. I am perfecting stradegies in practice mode whilst in play having had lots of losses through being live. You should do the same and only use it for stradegies. For instance you could put a £20k back bet in whilst in practice mode and it will get matched more or less straight away. This would probably never happen when live because remember there has got to be some one laying £20k to match you. The speed you get matched in live and practice can not be compared, dont fall into the trap. To the others that replied to your post - come on guys give a newbie a break you needed it once upon a time! More traders that learn mean we all have a better chance of being matched in what ever we do and being niave means that your personnal super human stradegies can exploit us niave ones ;) ;)
to true
tootall

Darts – 3 seconds
Power Snooker and Snooker Shoot-out – 3 seconds (all other snooker 5 seconds)
Greyhounds - 1 second
Baseball (MLB only) – 6 seconds

Am I missing something never seen a Greyhound race go in-play.
phungdao

Please I need a bet angel guru to mentor me willing to pay
phungdao

gutuami wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:10 am
you talk rubbish mate. Have you ever placed a bet from betfair site on an inplay market?

http://en.learning.betfair.com/app/answ ... t%20delay/

http://bdp.betfair.com/index.php?option ... &Itemid=68
i think everyone allowed there opinion, he's just stating what he obsevered,

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”