Bookmaker offers : Arsenal 7/1 to beat Everton

Post free bet or special offers here
Post Reply
User avatar
Euler
Posts: 16091
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: Bet Angel HQ
Contact:

Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:50 am

Massive offer from Betfred, conditions apply obviously

http://www.betfred.com/sport/massive-odds

Thanks to Darren Hall from Bet72 for pointing this out to me this morning.

User avatar
kelpie
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:40 am

Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:23 am

Euler wrote:Massive offer from Betfred, conditions apply obviously

http://www.betfred.com/sport/massive-odds

Thanks to Darren Hall from Bet72 for pointing this out to me this morning.
Personal view - this should not be given the oxygen of publicity.

Or, more directly, promo shit from bookies should be treated with utter contempt.

It emerges from generations of bookies ripping off mug punters. Not what betting exchanges are about.

User avatar
LeTiss
Posts: 4231
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 6:04 pm

Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:25 am

BetFred are clearly being aggressive at present. I went to change my password with them after the Racing Post situation, but it's been so long since I bet with them my account had gone dorment. They re-activated it, and have given me a whole host of free bets and offers. I'm impressed

William Hills on the other hand.......I wanted to double check my account status with them, and recieved an email informing me that my account had been closed by the trading department, and opening a new account would not be welcomed!! :lol:

User avatar
kelpie
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:40 am

Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:38 am

LeTiss 4pm wrote:William Hills on the other hand.......I wanted to double check my account status with them, and recieved an email informing me that my account had been closed by the trading department, and opening a new account would not be welcomed!! :lol:
Congrats!!

I once flirted with Will Hill for their tennis scores in play. Then I discovered what happened with them if you win more than you lose... frankly, Will Hill est scum du terre.

User avatar
Euler
Posts: 16091
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 pm
Location: Bet Angel HQ
Contact:

Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:17 am

I don't like bookies at all, but don't have a Betfred account and this look like a nice opportunity for anybody who doesn't have one.

User avatar
kelpie
Posts: 341
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:40 am

Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:29 am

Euler wrote:I don't like bookies at all, but don't have a Betfred account and this look like a nice opportunity for anybody who doesn't have one.
Come on, pal. Listen to yersel...

Sorry. One doesn't wish to offend but you really should nae touch shit like this with a mega bargepole

hgodden
Posts: 1759
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:12 pm

kelpie wrote:
Euler wrote:I don't like bookies at all, but don't have a Betfred account and this look like a nice opportunity for anybody who doesn't have one.
Come on, pal. Listen to yersel...

Sorry. One doesn't wish to offend but you really should nae touch shit like this with a mega bargepole
What's so bad about taking advantage of bookies bonuses? As long as you're disciplined enough to not keep betting with them and it's not the sort of thing they can void I don't see the problem with it?

LinusP
Posts: 1416
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:45 pm

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:15 pm

As long as you are careful you can make a decent amount abusing bookies offers! Helped me build up a decent trading bank and I strongly recommend other newbies do the same.

Post Reply

Return to “Bookmaker offers”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest