Smarkets

james19

comment removed
Last edited by james19 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
steven1976

Hi James,
Do you have any suggestions for them on how they could improve their offerings? From what I understand you feel you would be able to offer some suggestions to them for improvements but they have been unwilling to listen as they are at the mercy of their market makers. You may then maybe you may get more positive feedback if you have some positive input for them and if they were not willing to listen to your suggestions then that would be their loss.

steven
Euler

Sort of begs the question as to why you tried to open another account with them if you hate them so much. :lol:
haichless

I tried to open an account with them last month.
My deposit was not accepted, when I queried this, they responded 3 days later and said it was an error with my banks transactions on-line. This was after their own instant chat help failed to hook me up to anyone on 3 seperate occasions to discuss,(I just got a hung chat screen)after the non deposit, and then a fourth time an error message saying not available even though they say its their 24 hrs???At that point i wasnt sure if the money had been taken by them or not.
After confirming no error with my bank, they then another 3 days after I told them this (now 6 days later in total) 3 days first contact 3 days since i told them they were wrong, they said possible!!!!!! temporary fault at their end!!!!!
Mickey Mouse outfit in my experience...AVOID.

No wonder betfair can do as they please...

Return to “Alternative betting exchanges, Smarkets, Matchbook etc.”