Latest Windows 10 update messing BA

dmbusa

So over the last two weeks I have experimented with using firefox and edge rather than chrome. I had planned to use each one for a week to see what happened, however with firefox 2 days was enough to make me quit the experiment as within 20 minutes of starting to trade the cpu, memory and disk were all at 100% constantly.
With edge i had similar usage to chrome but found that the betfair website would freeze for 4 or 5 seconds on a regular basis so I am back to chrome.
cricupdates

Who made this Windows? I'm facing a problem after a few days. Are any of you interested in World Cup 2019? I found some great details like Cricket World Cup 2019 Schedule and IPL Live Streaming. Check it out here! I know it is out of content. I spent 800$ on a laptop having Pre-installed Windows 10 but I'm upset about it! Can anyone tell me how to speed up my laptop?
BetScalper

cricupdates wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:46 am
Who made this Windows? I'm facing a problem after a few days. Are any of you interested in World Cup 2019? I found some great details like Cricket World Cup 2019 Schedule and IPL Live Streaming. Check it out here! I know it is out of content. I spent 800$ on a laptop having Pre-installed Windows 10 but I'm upset about it! Can anyone tell me how to speed up my laptop?
Faster processor, more memory and a super fast SSD are your only options.

My new ThinkPad has:

Intel i7 8th Generation
32 GB of Ram
512 GB SSD 2700mb/s Read/Write

Plus super fibre broadband.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit and BA works like a dream.

But it wasn’t cheap.

Return to “Technology”