PETER WEBB TRADING MASTER CLASS

Learn sports betting strategies and discuss key factors to consider when placing a bet.
skandy85

:D :lol:
neld0r

Hope the online version of this will come out this year! ;)
Bluesky

neld0r wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:14 am
Hope the online version of this will come out this year! ;)
I suspect several people would offer very good odds against that happening :lol:
LeTiss

What I would say about Peter's class, is I'm surprised he hasn't taken it around the country

I'm sure there are plenty of people who would pay good money to visit his course, but can't make it to Hook

Perhaps he should organise one in Scotland, Wales, Ireland, North East, North West, and South West
kerberus

Le Tiss "What I would say about Peter's class, is I'm surprised he hasn't taken it around the country"

+1 from me!

:shock:
Bluesky

kerberus wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:01 am
Le Tiss "What I would say about Peter's class, is I'm surprised he hasn't taken it around the country"

+1 from me!

:shock:
+1 from me too.
Euler

buytickets.at/betangelacademy
pfc304

How often are these courses typically held?

Thank you
Euler

Once a month, but tiny attendee numbers so they tend to fill quickly. We are looking to move office so that may affect forward dates.
gutuami

LeTiss wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:08 am
What I would say about Peter's class, is I'm surprised he hasn't taken it around the country

I'm sure there are plenty of people who would pay good money to visit his course, but can't make it to Hook

Perhaps he should organise one in Scotland, Wales, Ireland, North East, North West, and South West
I'd like to say that I was one one of those that couldn't make it to Hook for a long time :) And finally after years of postponing I did visit the course last monday. Now the big question: was it worth it? yes, it was for me. Even after being for such a long time in the markets I did manage to pick up some subtle things and ideas from Peter. And which I have already implemented successfully. But I haven't read the book yet. Who knows may be something else might come up.
The sky is the limit. So thanks for sharing your knowledge Peter.
RentonT

Euler wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:20 pm
Once a month, but tiny attendee numbers so they tend to fill quickly. We are looking to move office so that may affect forward dates.
Exciting news, bigger and better I assume?? Can only be a good thing so congratulations.

And where to... approximately? (Don't say Malta yet...)

Will April be the last course for a while do you think or will there be more before any office move?
jonnyg

I would love to see a trading master class look at the effect of the time of the opening goal < the most important metric in terms of defining expectation of accuracy as time decays .
wearthefoxhat

Just landed in Hook for PW's Masterclass on Monday. Staying at The Raven, 2 minutes walk away. Was a 4 hour journey on the road, so relaxing overnight so I'm up fresh as a daisy for the morning. Was easy to find off the M3 junction 5.

Will give feedback on how things go.

Tucking into the Mixed Grill and washing it down with a Guiness or two... ;)
Trader Pat

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:02 pm
Just landed in Hook for PW's Masterclass on Monday. Staying at The Raven, 2 minutes walk away. Was a 4 hour journey on the road, so relaxing overnight so I'm up fresh as a daisy for the morning. Was easy to find off the M3 junction 5.

Will give feedback on how things go.

They do a decent breakfast as well, enjoy ;)
ShaunWhite

wearthefoxhat wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:02 pm
That sounds like the match prep for the '66 England team.

Return to “Betfair trading strategies”