PETER WEBB TRADING MASTER CLASS

Learn sports betting strategies and discuss key factors to consider when placing a bet.
FERGIE87

hi iam considering booking a place on peter webbs trading masterclass..
has anyone been on the course that can share there opinions or whether or not its worth the money?
thanks
convoysur-2

ive never been ,
word on the street is that the guy is clueless,
and claims that he has made millions from trading must be fabricated.
personally id stick my cash on the first fav tomorrow

Marc
FERGIE87

cheers marc
anyone else that has taken part?
marko236

convoysur-2 wrote:ive never been ,

Marc
Lol nice one marc, to go on a course with probs the best sports trader must be worth every penny.
Euler

convoysur-2 wrote:ive never been ,

Marc
:lol:
FERGIE87

has anyone been on?
vankancisco

Think I might take the plunge later in the year if there's any classes going to take place. One of the big problems I'm having is approaching markets from purely my analysis, and not adjusting my thoughts into what is actually happening live in the market - and reacting to it. I guess this comes from my background as more of a traditional gambler.
PeterLe

Yep I dont think Peter realy knows what he's doing..infact he must be the luckiest multi millionaire trader that I know! :roll:

I did the course on a bleak Monday at kempton in 2007.
You won't come away from the day with a guide that tells you how to make a fortune but you will get a good appreciation of what moves markets and a foundation on which to build your own ideas.

I would suggest that you get a good 12 months under your belt before you do the course to get the best out of it. Also have a few thoughts of your own to take to the course (and take LOTS of notes as you will forget a lot of it initially)
Regards
Peter
FERGIE87

thanks peter anyone elses experiences please?
Wildly

Where do we find dates for the class ?
http://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/the-bet-angel-academy/
Dallas

Wildly

Thanks Dallas. For that and your many other answers on the forum. Cheers.
Mushin

I took the masterclass a couple of years ago. Overall I would have to say that I left feeling slightly dissapointed and frustrated.

My main frustration was with the format. Basically, there was a break for lunch (nice buffet included). Apart from that Peter just talks and talks and talks. The only time he draws breath is to answer questions which can be asked at any time. For me this was information overload. I found it very difficult to listen and process the information, make notes, formulate and ask questions and follow the questions posed by the other delegates all at the same time. If you need to leave the room for any reason (toilet break etc.) the course will proceed without you and there is a good chance you will miss something significant.

When you leave you will be given a substantial amount of printed material to take away with you. This is beneficial because it will explain and reinforce the main points raised in the masterclass. However I was dissappointed that this document contained some fairly basic errors and what appeared to be a substantial amount of typographical errors. This in itself is not significant but it just gave the feeling of something that was put together in a rush without any proper proof reading.

Overall I would say that the masterclass is beneficial and that you will probably not be able to get this sort of education anywhere else. My advice would be to write down any questions or points you want clarification on, before you attend and be prepared for a "full on" day. I guess like everything else in life the more you put in the more you will get out.

Please bear in mind that I attended the masterclass a couple of years ago so the format and content may well have changed. Hope that helps.
hgodden

Fergie

I went on it a long time ago, but to try to answer your question whether its worth the money or not for you it would be helpful if you could tell us a bit about your trading experiences / ambitions and what you expect for the £400?
FERGIE87

Iam pretty new to bet but seem to have taking the sports trading side in pretty well and how to use the software ,, its more the racing side off things i need to expand on

Return to “Betfair trading strategies”