Guardian Automation Shared Files Library & Suggestions

Share your automation file with other users.
Dallas

I am in the process of doing a few at the moment which will include the newly added "Race distance condition" and possibly some of the other conditions also added with the latest 1.43 version.

Also there will be some that will look at automating some of the information that can be found on pacecards.com which Bet Angel have recently teamed up with

If you have nt yet read the blog check it out at this link
http://www.betangel.com/blog_wp/2016/03 ... ree-trial/

I will be uploading the first starting early next week
JMoney

New to guardian and bet angel itself. one question can you apply more than one file to a market e.g. back the likely winner and back 2 lay front runner file to the same market.
Dallas

JMoney wrote:New to guardian and bet angel itself. one question can you apply more than one file to a market e.g. back the likely winner and back 2 lay front runner file to the same market.
No you can only apply one file per market, depending on what rules your wanting to run you may be able to combine the contents into a single file - you just need to make sure that one does not conflict with the other.
Using the two files you have mensioned above its perfectly possible to do this as the back 2 lay part will of usually finished its job before the back the linkly winner will be ready to trigger.

Or if want to use different rules at different times ie a pre-race scalping then a In-runnning bot you can open a 2nd instance of Bet Angel / Guardian either on the same computer or another and apply a file in each.
Dallas

In case one missed any there has been around 8 new bots added to the library throughout March, links for them all have been added to the OP of this thread with the latest added to the bottom of each sports section.

If anyone has any suggestions for future ones please feel free to add a comment here
DRED1

Just to add my thanks to Dallas .
These posts are great
keep up the good work.
DR :)
welshtrekker

I like the sound of all this.

On stat sites, anyone using oddschecker frequently? It seems handled by trading veterans but can't confirm that. Anyone taken their predictions to the markets?

I am wondering how to create a bot that does this. I have read about how much favourites sway from winning many times. In fact, noticed the top favourite loses a lot. Esapecially on races over a mile.

Can BA create a bot to select the first horse that drops below 2 in a race (lay) and place a bet? I read about this somewhere, how favs do drop below 2 and still lose. Comments, thoughts, welcome.
LinusP

welshtrekker wrote:I like the sound of all this.

On stat sites, anyone using oddschecker frequently? It seems handled by trading veterans but can't confirm that. Anyone taken their predictions to the markets?

I am wondering how to create a bot that does this. I have read about how much favourites sway from winning many times. In fact, noticed the top favourite loses a lot. Esapecially on races over a mile.

Can BA create a bot to select the first horse that drops below 2 in a race (lay) and place a bet? I read about this somewhere, how favs do drop below 2 and still lose. Comments, thoughts, welcome.
I think this is what you are after:

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11362

As you have pointed out you need to be selective though.
vabole

Hello Dallas I have 1 rule, I have wins 50% and lose 50% it's possible you check and do some fix so I my win can increase for 10 %? Thank you
Dallas

vabole wrote:Hello Dallas I have 1 rule, I have wins 50% and lose 50% it's possible you check and do some fix so I my win can increase for 10 %? Thank you
If you have an idea of what you want to try/add to your rule i can advise how to implement that but cant tell users what to add to there own rules.
vabole

Hello can you please help set up global settings. I am using automation rule with 25 stake "Lay the First to trade %40 2.0" . If horse losing that fine will win my bet, but if lose I will lose all my stake, so I want set up my settings to take lose 6 pounds
Dallas

vabole wrote:Hello can you please help set up global settings. I am using automation rule with 25 stake "Lay the First to trade %40 2.0" . If horse losing that fine will win my bet, but if lose I will lose all my stake, so I want set up my settings to take lose 6 pounds
To use the options from the global settings in a automation rule if you go into edit the rule on the parameters tab you can add options from the global settings area ie, stop losses and offset's etc.

If you want to close your trade using a loss value rather than a number of ticks you can add additional rule types into the rule to do this, details of what to add can be found here
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11656

Or you can download a automation file from here and copy the contents to the file your using
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11407
vabole

nnnn
Last edited by vabole on Sun May 15, 2016 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vabole

Hi I again stuck, I lay in-play at 2 odds and then set up stop and profit hedges, in practice mode everything working fine wins are more like loses, but next day I was try with real money and I lose all stakes, because all my bets for profit hedges was unmatched and just was matched stop lose hedges.

So what I can add to my rule to be matched profit hedges?

Thank you
Dallas

vabole wrote:Hi I again stuck, I lay in-play at 2 odds and then set up stop and profit hedges, in practice mode everything working fine wins are more like loses, but next day I was try with real money and I lose all stakes, because all my bets for profit hedges was unmatched and just was matched stop lose hedges.

So what I can add to my rule to be matched profit hedges?

Thank you
There is no single answer just a case of trial and error till you find what works best for what your doing,
ricardodeano

As per my comment on the 1.44 release post, I'd be very interested in looking at an automation that used the new signals facility. In particular, this example:

"- Check that the number of ticks between one selection and another remains over or under X amount of ticks and/or for a period of time."

For example, I'd like to be able to back the favourite when it's clear by x odds and maintains this difference between itself and the second favourite. If the second favourite comes in and the gap reduces to less that the x odds for 3 seconds, the bot greens up.

Does that make sense?!

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”