Matched Bets Sound Alert Guardian Automation Bot

Get Bet Angel to scan for your favoured trading set up and alert you to any Betfair trading opportunities you are looking for.
harsh

PLease check screenshot. bets getting matched but no sound alert
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Did you change the timing for both rules within the file or just the alert?

If so try changing them both to
Fixed time and date
00:00:01
till
23:59:59
harsh

Hello Dallas How are you
Sorry i didnt know you replied on this post. i am subscribing ,bookmarking post i like now.
So yeahh, it worked as you said above. thanks. Now another question rises, haha. Do i need to put this matched bet rule everytime on every market i want to enter. if yes, then, how can i put another rule/bot on same market. is it possible.
I mean, i am looking for this 'matched bet rule' default on any market i open. like default on my account. is it possible.

Cheers bro
Dallas

harsh wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:04 pm
Hello Dallas How are you
Sorry i didnt know you replied on this post. i am subscribing ,bookmarking post i like now.
So yeahh, it worked as you said above. thanks. Now another question rises, haha. Do i need to put this matched bet rule everytime on every market i want to enter. if yes, then, how can i put another rule/bot on same market. is it possible.
I mean, i am looking for this 'matched bet rule' default on any market i open. like default on my account. is it possible.

Cheers bro
You would need apply it to all markets, once you have added the whole day into guardian just click 'Apply to all markets' on the top banner to do it with one-click.

If you want to use other automation files you will need to add the two rules from this file to them (using the copy feature it can be done in 2/3 clicks)
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=13568

Only thing to be aware of is if your other automation uses a matched bets condition the checkpoint match bets rule of this file will conflict and reset those bets as well but other than that condition you will be able to add to any other automation no problem
harsh

Thanks a lot bro. i will do that.
#sausages
Original-Soultrader

below is a sound file that says 'Bet Taken' if anyone wants it for use with this bot

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xm2v3a81ovds9 ... n.wav?dl=0
thecaptain

I know this is an old thread, but just downloaded this file and it works a treat.

Is it possible though to somehow play a different sound each time a bet is matched i.e. if I put 3 lays into the market, I'd like to play sound 1 on lay 1 being matched, sound 2 on lay 2 being matched etc?

Many thanks
ShaunWhite

thecaptain wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:57 pm
I know this is an old thread, but just downloaded this file and it works a treat.

Is it possible though to somehow play a different sound each time a bet is matched i.e. if I put 3 lays into the market, I'd like to play sound 1 on lay 1 being matched, sound 2 on lay 2 being matched etc?

Many thanks
Have several Alert rules and use a number of matched bets condition on each?
thecaptain

Thanks Shaun. I had played about, but my sound effect was playing constantly. I'd forgotton to change the "Allow rule to trigger up to" from 200. Now working absolutely spot on. Thanks for your help.
thecaptain

Whilst I now having this working perfectly well, I wondered if its possible to do a bit more with it. I currently use this for football betting at half time, in the current overs/unders market, looking for another goal. I put 3 lay bets in at future prices and leave it as a straight bet. There are 3 outcomes from this.

1) A goal comes before my first bet gets matched and therefore no bet placed.
2) A bet or bets are placed, a goal is scored, market closes and bet won.
3) All bets get matched, no further goal is scored and bet is therefore lost.

What I would love to be able to do is have 3 different sound alerts for each of the above scenarios. I've gone through but cant think of any way of doing this.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Many thanks
thecaptain

Been looking at this again, and tried to use the the market is not in-play condition along with number of matched bets condition but no joy so far.
Dallas

thecaptain wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:25 pm
Whilst I now having this working perfectly well, I wondered if its possible to do a bit more with it. I currently use this for football betting at half time, in the current overs/unders market, looking for another goal. I put 3 lay bets in at future prices and leave it as a straight bet. There are 3 outcomes from this.

1) A goal comes before my first bet gets matched and therefore no bet placed.
2) A bet or bets are placed, a goal is scored, market closes and bet won.
3) All bets get matched, no further goal is scored and bet is therefore lost.

What I would love to be able to do is have 3 different sound alerts for each of the above scenarios. I've gone through but cant think of any way of doing this.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Many thanks
Assuming I've understood your requirements correctly if the market closes then no alert could go off so 3 wouldn't be doable, nor would 2 if the next goal scored would close the market.

The first you could use the over/under goal signal rule from the following thread but change the rule type from setting a signal to an alert
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12490
thecaptain

Hi Dallas

Many thanks for taking the time to reply.

I probably should have been clearer that when I enter the bets at half time, one team is always winning ie never a draw so could be 1-0, 2-0 etc. If the score was 1-0 at HT, my 3 lay bets would be made in the over/under 1.5 market and a goal would be a winner, no goal a loser. I had hoped that it would be easy to create an alert on market closure and number of placed bets, but will read up on the link you sent.

Kind regards

Matt
Dallas

thecaptain wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:30 pm
Hi Dallas

Many thanks for taking the time to reply.

If the score was 1-0 at HT, my 3 lay bets would be made in the over/under 1.5 market and a goal would be a winner, no goal a loser. I had hoped that it would be easy to create an alert on market closure and number of placed bets, but will read up on the link you sent.

Kind regards

Matt
No, it's not possible to create one for a market closure so for the two scenarios above it wouldn't be possible
thecaptain

Hi Dallas

I'm not at home at the moment to test, but is there any way I could do this by linking to the Correct Score market and look for a back price of 1000. ie if I know the score is 1-0 at HT and another goal then goes in I would expect to see a back price of 1000 on that score?

Don't worry if you cannot respond, this would only be a nice to achieve and is by no means that important. Really trying to use it more to learn the automation features.

All the best

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Betfair trading alerts”