Back to Lay, For a Minimum Percentage Profit. Part 1

Share your automation file with other users.
Dublin_Flyer

Hi all,

I know from experience and from the forum that many want to place their bet pre-off, and have the (offset with greening offset) before the race has begun, but to a percentage of stake rather than a tick offset.

Example, Dublin_Flyer wants to have a few quid on Euler in a certain race because he thinks Euler's always a front runner, and his price in-running will drop during the race. But previously Euler has started at odds in the region of 2.86, 5.6, and 18.5. So how many ticks do you go for?

Well I've spent/wasted quite a few hours using the crossover rates from 1.5-2, 2-3, 3-4, 4-6, 6-10, 10-20, 20-30, 30-50, 50-100, 100-1000, using http://www.jonwinstanley.com/betfair_calc/
to figure out what would be the minimum price from the lower price to make a 10%, 20%, 30% etc profit all the way up to DOB+
(Avoided <1.5 odds unless it hits target %) 5% Comm included in calculations

I initially wanted to trial it openly, as a random test. Random subject being the Attheraces runner with the highest pace rating, or joint highest rating as Nominated Runner 2 is available. More than 2 being equal then we go to Winningwarlock.com for the 2 that have the higher percentage previously running to 10% of their BFSP. Still equal then toss a coin or pick your favoured name!

However as always in life, sh1t happens and nothing is perfect, (the younger sister bought a new apartment and got the keys on Thursday so I've been a house mover, a plumber, a light installer, a house mover, a carpenter, a carrier, a fooking everything!) I haven't seen a horse run all weekend and haven't seen a football kicked!

But I've managed to scoop together some B2L auto's for you to play around with looking for your 10%, 20%, up to 90% and DOB+. There's errors in some offsets whereby they'll be below the minimum profit, but if you're complaining about your profit being too low from my auto's? Don't use them, it's that simple.

EDIT: All stakes are set for a 10 bet, and possible returns based on that plus 5% Betfair commission.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dublin_Flyer

Other B2L choices
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dublin_Flyer

This is almost the final few!
Dublin_Flyer

Last post but alas there's nothing to see apart from the DOB+ auto!
cwijaate

I tried to add the B2L 10% rule, but no bets are placed at 10 sec before the start per the setup criteria. Unless, I am doing something wrong :?
Dublin_Flyer

This is pretty much outdated now since the recent version of BetAngel allows percentage offset as opposed to tick offset alone.
There may be more suitable updated files in the shared automations section here http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=43
jwliddle1

I'm a newby of some two months...I've been totally flummoxed with the B2L for a minimum profit..each time I down load the bot on too guardian and in-put for a trade...it never engages with betangel/betfair practice site.although the program works for me with regard to a successful trade..I just need to know why its not working for me
Dallas

jwliddle1 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:17 am
I'm a newby of some two months...I've been totally flummoxed with the B2L for a minimum profit..each time I down load the bot on too guardian and in-put for a trade...it never engages with betangel/betfair practice site.although the program works for me with regard to a successful trade..I just need to know why its not working for me
Have you got Guardian refreshing the markets quickly enough?
Try with just one market in Guardian and/or watching that market on a main trading screen and see if that works

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”