Football correct score

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Glarz

I'm looking at creating an automation rule for the correct score on football
All the scores from 1-0 , 0-1 up tp 3-3 to be placed a few seconds before kick off and then to green up once a set percentage profit of the stake is met - say 10%0
Do I enter a new line for each score or is there one line that can cover all of them ?
Also a line setting the volume of money in the market - say 10000 whether it's pounds, dollars or euros
Dallas

You need to add a separate rule type for each score, when applying a rule to a score line use 'Betfair Row index ' to select the corresponding row number for that score (scores appear in the same row for each match so this will enable you to use the same file once saved on multiple matches)

Yes there is a 'volume condition' that you can add to each rule which will allow you to specify the amount matched before the bets trigger

If you get stuck there is a 'Dutch the correct score' example file which you could download if you wanted to see some of the settings used
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=11454
firlandsfarm

Sorry but I'm going through some old posts ... as the rule-set will place bets on many score selections could you use the "Close Trade Profit" condition to lock in a predetermined profit for each score and then maybe the Green All condition later in the match to spread the profit over all scores where that selection is still active? I assume you could set a signal to stop any more bets being placed on the Greened-up score to lock in a profit and a further Signal to stop all bets after the Green All action?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”