Automation Files Wanted

Share your automation file with other users.
PeterLe

[/quote]
It's the futility of it. I have a file that made around £30k last year, but what is it actually worth? A lot more than that. Say it keeps that up for 10 years, that's £300k of future value. Which would then be discounted back to today's rates.
[/quote]

If you were to sell that on Ebay for say as low as £1,000, its highly likely that the buyer would want their money back once they understood how it worked, claiming it too simple ( I expect)
I have a very SIMPLE file that does very well. If I sold it, I expect they would want their money back too despite it making a good profit over time.

To the opening poster: You probably feel a little hard done to, its just that we see a lot if these over the years.
The honest truth is that there is some real gems posted on the forum. I have two versions of a file created by Dallas a month or so ago, combined they have made more that £1K over the ;ast month.
Worthwhile investigating and testing for yourself.
regards
Peter
firlandsfarm

PeterLe wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 11:29 am
To the opening poster: You probably feel a little hard done to, its just that we see a lot if these over the years.
Again to the OP, not only do we put a lot of time and resource into discovering our closely guarded systems but the more popular they are the less profitable they are. If someone sold a system to the public it would soon cease to be profitable and then they really would demand their money back!
MemphisFlash

betting for life....go away !!!
spreadbetting

Betting4Life wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 12:16 pm
Would anyone be willing to sell profitable bet angel files I will purchase them provided they give a good profit do message me.
Guess a lot depends on how much you're willing to pay ,I have a dog one that picks up around £50K a year, year in year out, and no reason why it should stop. What sort of price would you pay?
jimibt

spreadbetting wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:18 pm
Betting4Life wrote:
Would anyone be willing to sell profitable bet angel files I will purchase them provided they give a good profit do message me.
Guess a lot depends on how much you're willing to pay ,I have a dog one that picks up around £50K a year, year in year out, and no reason why it should stop. What sort of price would you pay?
£50 ?? :D
spreadbetting

Maybe I should pay someone to run it for me, a non pc payer would get the lot instead of a little over £30K , we could then split the extra £20K and both be winners.
jimibt

spreadbetting wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:26 pm
Maybe I should pay someone to run it for me, a non pc payer would get the lot instead of a little over £30K , we could then split the extra £20K and both be winners.
i see what you just did there -lol
LinusP

spreadbetting wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:26 pm
Watch out, they have a new guy in the 'avoidance team' that is very keen ;)
PeterLe

Ive traded two different account on the same IP address. As long as you contact betfair first and explain the situation, then they are fine with that. (they may ask you to do the KYC)
(note: there is never any (knowingly) interaction between accounts
regards
Peter
Betting4Life

spreadbetting wrote:
Betting4Life wrote:
I would pay you 50% of my profit after commission in contract writing witnessed and stamped by a solicitor dm me if that sounds worth your while :)
Betting4Life

PeterLe wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 11:29 am
It's the futility of it. I have a file that made around £30k last year, but what is it actually worth? A lot more than that. Say it keeps that up for 10 years, that's £300k of future value. Which would then be discounted back to today's rates.
[/quote]

If you were to sell that on Ebay for say as low as £1,000, its highly likely that the buyer would want their money back once they understood how it worked, claiming it too simple ( I expect)
I have a very SIMPLE file that does very well. If I sold it, I expect they would want their money back too despite it making a good profit over time.

The honest truth is that there is some real gems posted on the forum. I have two versions of a file created by Dallas a month or so ago, combined they have made more that £1K over the ;ast month.
Worthwhile investigating and testing for yourself.
regards
Peter
[/quote]

I would pay you 50% of my net profit after commission signed by contract with a solicitor as witness DM if of interest.
BetScalper

Love it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dallas

Betting4Life wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 12:08 pm

I would pay you 50% of my net profit after commission signed by contract with a solicitor as witness DM if of interest.
You're now asking someone to give you a bot for free which they've spent countless hours creating and perfecting and to split the profits they are currently making in half
Then as a thank you for this, your offer is to then give them 50% of those lost profits back?

I probably wouldn't waste time checking your inbox to often
PeterLe

[/quote]
[/quote]

Seriously, all I would do is give the BOT to one of my children, they run it completely independently of me and 100% of the profit goes to them
There is nothing in the Betfair T&C's to say you can't write a bot for someone.
Regards
Peter
spreadbetting

Betting4Life wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 12:04 pm
spreadbetting wrote:
Betting4Life wrote:
I would pay you 50% of my profit after commission in contract writing witnessed and stamped by a solicitor dm me if that sounds worth your while :)
With a contract like that it seems I'd be the one paying especially as the dogs aren't really scaleable.

Return to “Bet Angel Automation - Shared files”