Bet Angel Professional 1.39

Euler

All the instances we have seen so far have been human error from the person entering the score at source. GIGO.
bilko

GIGO (Garbage In, Garbage Out).

Hope that people don't get caught out running a bot.
The acronyms will get more interesting.

NSFW
Euler

Therefore you may be interested to know it's the umpire that is entering the score.
bilko

The problem is that the score in watch list is not always correct which is link to Excel.
But is correct on BF and your Tennis Trade.
You say is the umpire then why is it correct on BF and Tennis Trader?
Some of the scores in Watch List are miles away from correct score on BF.
Euler

We have access to the raw feed so we can see where the wrong entry has been made. We are going to keep an eye on it and see what we can do. The problem with these sorts of errors is they may break things in unexpected ways. I'm sure if we catch enough we can probably look at introducing logic to trap and correct the error.
woodhousejj

HI - I have been trying to develop some automation based on the tennis scores - but it seems to me that you can only enter the trade based on the score and not exit the trade based on the score (please correct me if i am wrong here) - i.e you can only exit the trade using offsets/trailing ticks or some other condition not based on the score. Adding an extra bet rule line per player in the BA spreasheet would solve this issue - otherwise your support team advised me that I need to write macro's which destroys the object. Also it would be nice if Guardian were enhanced to be able to enter and exit trades based on the score.

Regards
JW
cains

This is a great add on.. No i can pick out for it to search and only give me match odds and o/u markets.
What commands can be used in here ? (logicals)
also what can i search after ?
Im mostly Trading soccer. But searching soccer and matchodds i get ALL of it. including games played 1 or 2 weeks from now..
Would be nice for it to only show todays games, or specific League or country.

/ Carsten
Bet Angel wrote:
ebasson61 wrote:But STILL no mechanism to store favourite searches? That's the one I would love.
Noted.

For now, you can edit the list of predefined searches with Notepad if you wish.
Just edit the file C:\Program Files (x86)\Bet Angel Limited\Bet Angel - Professional\searchList.cfg
Add whatever additional presets you'd like and save it.
Restart Bet Angel and you'll see the new search presets.

Note: Depending on you PC configuration, you'll most likely need administrator privilege to edit that file.
tricola

When we will be able to remove "greening up-trading profit" button from top of the bar? Please. There used to be times when we didnt have this feature (1.33,1.34?) an we were trading. Please allow us to remove it, not everyone is trading on horses.
Euler

You can remove or move a lot of things in Bet Angel. I can't make out exactly what button you want to get rid of, can you confirm?
tricola

You can see why I dont like it. 68,85.85, and it misleads me all the time.
Im not able to remove it here:
It deosnt allow me to come there and remove it here, modify selection- not active:
Euler

If you got to the left of those icons you can drag and drop that anywhere you wish. There is a bar on the left for those icones. Save it as a screen profile if you want to swap between having it there or not or some other setting.
tricola

Yeah, we can move them(drag), but we cant remove them.
I hate(strong word, but I really do) the greening up(higlighted by me) button. I have no idea what is the customize section for, if we are not able to remove particulars buttons?
The bet angel is great software, but this button causing me lot of stress instead of helping me, as I trade manually very often.
LeTiss

I predominately trade manually too, but I'm struggling to see what's making you so angry here. I find those figures on the ladder most useful
tricola

If you dont use something, you dont want to bother to see it. I just ask to have an option to remove it, as it glows sometimes from red to green and it interrupts me during an tradinng on football, tennis. Its very helpful feature for horse racing as it closes a position on sometimes 5 or more different selections just by one click, but on football, where markets are not that dynamic? Completely interrupting feature that I would love to switch off. Im waiting, and waiting hoping for new version to have an option to adjust that button. Please.
cains

never got an answer to this one..

Would be nice to hear what possibilities there is. I would like to have a search for match odds and o/u markets. As a default. And then i can add one of the team names in to it as well.. So i only get those markets. But everytime i add a team name i still get ALL games played next 2 weeks as well..

Advice / help appreciated :)
cains wrote:This is a great add on.. No i can pick out for it to search and only give me match odds and o/u markets.
What commands can be used in here ? (logicals)
also what can i search after ?
Im mostly Trading soccer. But searching soccer and matchodds i get ALL of it. including games played 1 or 2 weeks from now..
Would be nice for it to only show todays games, or specific League or country.

/ Carsten
Bet Angel wrote:
ebasson61 wrote:But STILL no mechanism to store favourite searches? That's the one I would love.
Noted.

For now, you can edit the list of predefined searches with Notepad if you wish.
Just edit the file C:\Program Files (x86)\Bet Angel Limited\Bet Angel - Professional\searchList.cfg
Add whatever additional presets you'd like and save it.
Restart Bet Angel and you'll see the new search presets.

Note: Depending on you PC configuration, you'll most likely need administrator privilege to edit that file.

Return to “Bet Angel - Release & version history”